So who is in for the Birthday Bash this year?

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I am in the middle of buying a house so hopefully that won't screw things. The upside is I will now be right down the road from Lou so he won't have to drive as far to fix my bike. :eek:

I am still shooting for the weekend of May 15th. The riding location is still up in the air and will depend on who shows. If y'all want to ride MX, we can and if'n you want to ride in the woods, we can do that too. Or we could just sit around Lou's and drink beer and watch MX videos or nudey pics on Lou's computer. Just remember, what happens at Lou's house, stays at Lou's house! :flame:

I don't know about all of you, but I could really use a good get together and ride! Plenty of space available at the Thunder Compound for sleepin' and I am sure that Lou will offer up floor space in his normal floor space offerin' way. So come one, come all to the event second only to Dirt Week.

And Crash, you can come too!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
thanx buddy, if nothing else i'll be there in spirit.....drink a sip of beer , listen quietly.." hmm... the wind wispers a fart from crash"

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'm a maybe as of right now (trying to move to Cali). If I go I'll have to fly in. So I'll be good to help fix bikes :yeehaw:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Nonsense, there will always be plenty of bikes available to ride for the fly ins!

B

biglou

For those that don't know the drill by now, be sure to let me, Jamir, or Al know if you are flying in so's we can send someone to the airport to pick you up. Otherwise, just show up and hang out/ride. :thumb:

Also-Merwin is not racing that weekend, so it will be clear unless the schedule gets shuffled due to rainouts or something.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
For us that are slightly retarded, where is this ??

Mully

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I just got word that my new band, mrzeroknew, will probably be playing that Friday night so come early and check that out. For those of you that came last time, this will be a whole different kinda thing. My new stuff is not nearly as heavy and it borders on power pop/indy, whatever you wanna call it. It is fun.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I hear it's like powerslop, with an edge.

Something like Merle Haggard having a duet with Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister, or thereabouts. :cool:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I am gonna try Jamir, but no riding for me definitely!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Milk said:
I am gonna try Jamir, but no riding for me definitely!

You better make it. I don't care if you don't ride ( a bike that is ).

Sam and I will be there, come hell or high water, or both, been through it all. Hell didn't scare me, but that high water stuff really freaks me out. As long as there aren't locusts, it's all good.

Rock on Jamir, I live vicariously through you, let it rip. Where are you playing? Can we throw underpants again?

Pred? You gonna make it? Nah, didn't think so, leaving the confines of Idaho for anything other than DW would be unthinkable. :p

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Rooster said:
Can we throw underpants again?

Only if ~D~ gets another pair that says "Here comes Speedy" :laugh:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I still have an unopened multi-pack of panties from WalMart from our last gathering in Kansas City! :joke:

I wish I could make this one, but it doesn't look like it. :ugg:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
squeakygirl said:
Only if ~D~ gets another pair that says "Here comes Speedy" :laugh:

I was actually going to keep my eyes open for a pair that says "You're lucky I did laundry last night." :cool:

I'm still trying to figure out if I can make it or not. As soon as I know for sure you'll be the first to know, birthday boy. :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
biglou said:
I'll give you a dollar if you bring that Rich guy with you... :cool:

Lou, we all know you're on the lookout for a sugar mamma, but settling for a rich guy....? :debil:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
GETMETOCA said:
Lou, we all know you're on the lookout for a sugar mamma, but settling for a rich guy....? :debil:

:ohmy:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
i'll have to see how things go with work. right now it looks like i might need to fly in from Mexico as i think i need to be there the week before and after.

Hell - i'm here right now and i'll be here all but one week until then. :think:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
GETMETOCA said:
I still have an unopened multi-pack of panties from WalMart from our last gathering in Kansas City! :joke:

I wish I could make this one, but it doesn't look like it. :ugg:

:(

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom