2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I was wanting to have a SoCal crew BBQ at my house in Yorba Linda next weekend 7-29. Anyone interested in hanging out, havin some grub, maybe a little poker? Kids and Family friendly.

Post up or contact me if you are interested.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I would like to come by and catch up with some of you guys but I wont be in town. :(

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You won't be around what? I was one time around a tuit, but that's a new thread right there.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okie said:
You won't be around what? I was one time around a tuit, but that's a new thread right there.

:whoa: Goofy Texan. :coocoo: :laugh:

Chris.

Sounds like fun, but I'll be out of town that weekend also.

Since it's too hot to ride, we will expect a party report.

Ol'89r

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Hey, I was out of town this weekend, who else will be in town next weekend?

Too bad Jeff, Terry, would like to catch up.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I believe we should be around and could make it. Sat? Sun?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Well, it looks like I will plan it another time when I can plan ahead farther.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Chris - sorry for the slow response. This Saturday is not good for me ... I'd love to do it some other time though.

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
I just happened on this post Chris. Although it may seem like I don't like to participate, we're up for it... when we can plan for it.

Since my family last joined in on an event.... an enduro or camping, we've had two more kids... so you can understand our need to plan ahead.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
What Ill have to do is post up what available weekends Id have in Aug/Sept then see which would work best for most.

Joker- Yes, I understand. How many you got now? Would like to see you guys and catch up, as well as Jeff and others we havent seen for a while.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
If anybody would like to catch up at Hodge Rd next weekend my son and I will be out there. Wont know which day until about Wed.

Not quite thread jacking...it is catching up related. :nener:

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
We've got four now. 18, 4, 2 & 2 months... I'm still trying to figure out how we got here....

Riding time has been a little harder to come by. Picking up that harley probably didn't help either.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Pvt Joker said:
Picking up that harley probably didn't help either.

If you are going to make your wife a "bike widow" might as well be a dirt bike. jeez.

besides picking up bikes that heavy can lead to a strained back or hemmoroides. :whoa:

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
2strok4fun said:
If you are going to make your wife a "bike widow" might as well be a dirt bike. jeez.

besides picking up bikes that heavy can lead to a strained back or hemmoroides. :whoa:

No doubt!

Actually I've already decided to get rid of it.

In an effort to not highjack this thread, I'll throw some pictures up in a new one.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom