Marklx

May 24, 2001
SoCal track this Sunday 11/4?

I'm looking to go out for only my 2nd ride on my new RM250 and could use some company. I'm slow and cautious, but dying to ride and be less slow. Anyone riding any of the Socal tracks this Sunday?

Mark

Last edited:

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey Mark,

I MIGHT be able to go this Sunday.....won't know for sure until tomorrow morning :ugg:

Where were you thinking about going ? LACR, Gorman and Glen Helen are all having races on Sunday.

I'll check here tomorrow and try to get in touch with you ! If I don't make it Sunday I will definately make it next weekend
:)

Cliff

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Hey Mark and Cliff,

I might be able to make it out Sunday afternoon (or I might be helping my sister move :ugg: ). I believe that MXDad will be out at Elsinore on Sunday, breaking in his new CR 450. We went out there last Saturday and with the new GFI track open, the place didn't seem nearly as crowded :)

I'll keep checking and let you guys know.

Cliff, I don't know if next weekend will work for me, but maybe the weekend after, we could plan on a day at Sunrise.

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
We'll definitely be at Elsinore Sunday, probably about 1:30. White suburban, trailer, CRF450 #115 - stop by and say Hi!

Bill - you've got to work this out for the riding not the moving!!

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey guys,

Can't make it tomorrow :mad:

I'll probably go riding next weekend. Bill suggestedthat perhaps the weekend after next (17th - 18th) we could all meet somewhere. Sounds like Sunrise might be the spot to go since most haven't been there yet. I'm open for just about anywhere, so as time draws near we'll decide which day and which track to meet at. Hopefully we'll get a full crew to go :cool:

Have fun tomorrow, and I'll be looking for someone to ride with next week !

MXDAD, make sure that 450 is broken in so we can do some drag races with my 426.

CLIFF

Marklx

May 24, 2001
I can't get out in the afternoon, sort of need to wrap things up by 1 or 2. Anyone going out anywhere early?

Mark

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Great LT! Look for us by either 50 or 80 track (or where ever there's shade.
I'll have all three kids (and Linda) with me.

Bill - are you in???

Top Bottom