southern utah ???

cmotogo

Sep 18, 2000
I'm going from Salt Lake to Vegas the end of June. I have a few days to do some riding, I've heard moab is a good spot. can anyone tell me some good riding areas or a website with some riding locations ?

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
There are tracks in St. George and Delta. The Little Sahara riding area is north of Delta and is a fun place but will be hot and very dry at that time. Of course Moab is fairly hot in late June too.

utah nate

Apr 8, 2002
If your into trail riding I would check out the Paiute trail system around central utah (Marysvale, Beaver, etc). If your into dunes check out the Coral Pink sand dunes near Kanab. Also the Three Peaks Rec. area west of Cedar City is a rocky heaven for trials riders and trail riders alike.
~~NATE~~

cmotogo

Sep 18, 2000
thanks for the info. I do woods trail riding mostly her in Ca. but I wanted to try something different so I think I will head for the rocks, hey I got an all terrain tire it should work.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Can't believe I forgot to give you this link: Utah Trails

I know that the guy is a four-wheel type, but he has put together a great site for finding trails.

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
You need to get in touch with a guy named David , he's with Atom Tours, he's out of Denver ( 1-800-403-3444) or www.atomtours.com He is a very nice guy, I've purchased a lot of Scott's Performance Products from him. Anyway he has a tour that goes through the Moab area. He puts you on a DRZ 400 and you ride about 100 miles a day. We are planing to go there at the begining of fall. hope this helps - good luck!
Let me know how it turns out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…