Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by slo' mo
can somebody swing buy and pick Milque's bike up? I have a ton of G.W./Cheney and Rush Limbaugh stickers we can cover his bike with! :yeehaw:

Dang, that just ain't right! Like they say, no good deed goes unpunished I guess. :thumb:

a sample of the ho-made beef jerky

Sorry, I didn't mean to call the call the beef-jerky maker a ho. :eek:

Last edited:

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Unless I sell it before DW, I'll bring a '02 YZ85 along for an experienced kid or lady. Though mostly stock, the thing is like riding a light switch. Very fast. :aj: My boy outgrew it and stole my YZ125!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i'll bring the 1979/80 som'in kdx 200, i'll get some of you bike heros to make all the new parts i've got on it run. the DFA 426 is gonna be there too, and as any of you that were at foxv alley know, i am really picky about that bike, lou might be analretentive , but i make him look like mr give it away, i don't even let people look at my bike, ha! it'll be a loaner too, if you aint an idiot.hmm..that rules most out. :eek: nah... it'll probably be up for grabs too, i'm hoping MR will take a spin on it, i've got my eye on a new 450, and well there just aint no way for that unless some one nukes the DFA. :thumb:

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I'm bringing a minimum of 4 bikes. Katie's TTR 125 will be available all week except for Saturday. I will have my 426 and a few vintage bikes for those who can remeber how to make them go>

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I will only be attending on Saturday. I sold my bike a little over a month ago, you know how it is when you are buying a house. Anyway, I would like the chance to ride a CRF and a CR 250. I'm looking to buy either next spring and would love to take either/both for a spin.

Thanks,
Sawblade

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom