Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Anybody need a ticket?

Gary had to bail, and will not be able to make it up from Houston, so I have a spare.

Tony

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Don't sweat it Tony, we had folks coming up and asking if we had spares all day in the parking lot and Slo' Mo unloaded his that way.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Txbigguy? you still going to buy mine back from me? If not, Taraker can pay me for it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Matt:

Yes, I have one extra, although ... as Txbigguy said, he still has all the tickets, but 1 of the 9 I committed for will go unused if no one wants it. :whiner:

Tony

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My Dad has regretted not getting a ticket with us. He'd like it if it's still available.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Matt, I doubt a 2 year old needs a ticket unless he needs his own seat. If he's small enough to sit with you or whatever then I'm sure that would be ok, but ya never know. I'd call the stadium to find out.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Stan - It's yours!

Matt - I agree with Eric, you shouldn't need a ticket for a 2 year old.

B

biglou

If the little one needs a ticket, just buy one at the gate and then let him sit on your lap or in an empty seat. I'm sure that with 40 of us, someone will be up and around at any given time. :thumb:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Stan - It's yours!

Great, Tony! :thumb:

See all yall there! And tonight too, nothing like a DRN Family Reunion to get things going.

Top Bottom