Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Who is showing up when?

I am going to have a big tent and the awning set up. Bring a cot and hang with the Texians :yeehaw:

Do y'all want to do community dinners like last year?

Sunday

Tony
calamari racer
biglou
Grady
Stan
Wes

Monday

Tony
calamari racer
biglou
Grady
Stan
Wes

Tuesday

Tony
calamari racer
biglou
evenslower
Grady
Stan
Wes

Wednesday

Tony
calamari racer
biglou
evenslower
billtx
Eurway
Taylor
Grady
Stan
Patman +2
DougRoost +1
Gary L
Damon
Wes

Thursday

Tony
calamari racer
biglou
evenslower
tx246 (2)
billtx
Eurway
Taylor
Grady
Stan
Patman +2
DougRoost +1
Jeff
Gary L
Damon
Wes

Friday

Chili Night ?!?!

Tony
calamari racer
biglou
evenslower
tx246 (2)
billtx
Eurway
Taylor
Grady
Stan
Patman +2
DougRoost +1
Jeff
Gary L
Damon
Wes

Saturday

:yeehaw: BBQ Pigout :yeehaw:

Last edited:

calamari racer

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2001
I'm coming from the Houston area on Saturday and staying in Tyler to drop off the dog with relatives. Then I'll be heading north. Can I park my Toy Hauler next to you guys so I'll feel like I know someone?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
calamari racer said:
I'm coming from the Houston area on Saturday and staying in Tyler to drop off the dog with relatives. Then I'll be heading north. Can I park my Toy Hauler next to you guys so I'll feel like I know someone?

Yup! You arriving on Sunday I gather. You will not be able to miss us. We will be in the middle aisle against the road. You will see us at the bottom of the hill. I have a buddy from Houston coming up on Tuesday.

B

biglou

Tony-I'll be there sometime around noon on Sunday. I can help out with whatever, and would like to be in on the community feed if possible. I'll kick in some $$$ for dinners and whatnot if that's cool with you guys.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Looking like Tuesday. I may be able to get out of here Monday afternoon but I'm not sure.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
ill be there late wed evening thru sat night. figure up the food bill and im in for two people thr and friday dinners. im eating bbq sat night.

billtx

~SPONSOR~
Dec 22, 2002
I'll be there Wednesday afternoon along with Eurway and Taylor Tompkins. I actually have to work some that week, otherwise I would be there all week.. See you then.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Dad and I will be there Sunday through Sunday. We'll probably park the camper like we have the previous 2 years and have the awning out to add to Tony's. Community dinners are the best way to go, but who will cook this year? Uncle Tony? :)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Tony, I can help ya'll set up. Doubt I'll be eating or sleeping there but none the less, I am a Texan and am sure I will spend some time shootin the sheet with my fellow Texans in the shade. I'll be there when you get there.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Can I come, I've delt with Texan's so much I feel like one, kinda squishy and all.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'll help too Tony! I like Texans, heck my Dad was raised by a Texan, only not in Texas.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
a454elk said:
Can I come, I've delt with Texan's so much I feel like one, kinda squishy and all.

Wait a minute ... I thought only bugs were squishy in your world :yikes:

VintageDirt said:
I'll help too Tony! I like Texans, heck my Dad was raised by a Texan, only not in Texas.

Come on, everybody is a Texan in my world.

I'll put together a list of who and when in the first post and come up with a menu.

BTW Stan - Camp Tejas is back in the middle this year at the request of the big guy. Y'all are welcome to camp to the west of us or across the aisle in the shade by the showers.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Tony, I imagine we will park wherever you do. I just thought we would open our awning towards yours, effectively making one massive one. I was thinking maybe we would be arranged like we were at DW02.

BTW do you know why we have to relocate? Will this be the new "executive/cool people" location. Last year it seems that every time I went in to the "executive" area to talk to someone camped there, I was immediately told to leave, because I wasn't important enough, I suppose. :think: :|

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Stan_Flemmings said:
Tony, I imagine we will park wherever you do. I just thought we would open our awning towards yours, effectively making one massive one. I was thinking maybe we would be arranged like we were at DW02.

BTW do you know why we have to relocate? Will this be the new "executive/cool people" location. Last year it seems that every time I went in to the "executive" area to talk to someone camped there, I was immediately told to leave, because I wasn't important enough, I suppose. :think: :|

Don't you throw down no attitude, SIR. :debil:

One reason we are moving is because we are an awful big mass and we are going to set up at the end of the middle aisle where Kiwi was last year. We are going to be in the middle of everything this year and I expect you to be Greeter extra ordinaire. :aj:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Who let Stan in here? Fire that bouncer we hired! :laugh:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Am I at least gonna get severence pay? :ugg:

I tried, I really did. :worship:

He snuck by me. :|

:laugh:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
Don't you throw down no attitude, SIR. :debil:

You think Stan has an attitude, you have never met his 14 yo Sister. :yikes:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LOL PK & Grady!

Maybe we'll have to give ya' another chance PK.

I'm having some signs made up to hang on the constantine wire so maybe we won't have these problems with Stan, AGAIN!

This is a Stanfree Zone
If you notice a Stan in this zone
Notify the big imposing teddy bear
This means YOU STAN!!!!

:nener:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm trying to get a menu up this week.

Carlo, Wes, when are y'all showing up? Need to know for meals and stuff.

Everyone is welcome to hang with us as much (or little :bang: ) as they want.

Once I have the menu, I will figure costs for meals.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
XR3J said:
Tony,you wouldn't mind if I show up once or twice for some grub would you?
Jerry

No I would not mind. Be sure you bring the whole gang. ;)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Tony, Tigger & I will be there sometime Sunday.
I have to do sound for a festival in Keller Saturday (all day), finish up about 1am then drive back to Waco, drop off the big trailer, p/u the little trailer and drive back that way again.
If I can find someone to help me Saturday, I will have them pull my big trailer to Keller & back so I can leave from there but it's a lot to work out. At any rate I plan to be there either Sunday morn or Sunday evening.
ps, I bought all new tires for the RV :clue:

Top Bottom