Special DRN Support Team Game: Name that GOON

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
As some of you know TwinSpar has gone to "the dark side" a.k.a. bought a four-stroke (YZ250F). Well since he is in the process of selling his current ride ('97 CR250 ala twinspar frame) I think it only fitting we bestow a more fitting name upon him. Perhaps not a complete identity change but, something more like a Support Team nickname for him.

Sooooo without further adu' name that goon!:p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
TwinSpud.
TwinCam

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
TwinSparF or just TSF.
FourSpar or 4Spar.
My favorite is just Twinnie.
:p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Why not rename Patman while we are at it? He is riding a Montesa now. Having been raised in El Paso (a border town), we tend to look upon all spanish speaking cultures a certain way... How about BeanerBoy as a replacement name for Patty? :p

That way I can use him in my Chili when I really get annoyed with the Pantless one. I could probably stand a spoon up in him (I have an idea as to just the place to stick that spoon) :eek:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Aw come on now :eek:

What about "Little boy blue":p

B

biglou

Okie beat me to "TwinCam". BUT, for The Patman:
<Ricardo Mantalban voice on>
"El SUper Gigante Menos Pantelones Hombre Maravilla"
<Ricardo Mantalban voice off>
Loosely translated, it means "The Big, Pantless Wonder"! Righter of wrongs! Wrapper of burritos! Translater of the mono-lingual! Wearer of no pants!
:)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I LIKE IT!!!:)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Good!

For my order, I'll take a brisket burrito with sour creme and Pace Picante. Make sure and use Claudes when cooking the meat. ;)

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
Sir Kicksalot
Spoogeless
Valve_tap
PowerDown
MXA_Ed_wannabe
Blue_fart_machine
Why ZF?
Yusta B. Fast
Powerstroke = RPM/2

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Here... I'll help Taraker out, otherwise we could be here for quite a while...

TwinFart: Sounds like a cross between a four stroke and Thump in a port-a-potty. :eek:

Why Z F*** do I have such strange friends: Nuff said!

Yusta B. Fast: too close to the truth.

TwinSparF: Two Thumbs up!

TSF: Might get confused with TFS... Now that's an insult! :)

Twinkie: a Gomer vote via proxy. I kinda of like it... wispered in my ear by fireside on a cold South Carolina evening.... :scream:

Twinnie: been there done that.

TwinSpode: originator will pay the price on the track! (you know who you are and all the modifications in the world won't help you) :p

TwinSpar: It's mine, why change?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Keep it up Thump... Just remember, I have my trailer and you don't. :p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by taraker
I'm still thinkin:scream:

Yeah... I know! That's why I had to do PitSally.com all by my lonesome after you started the idea. You start with an idea, I jump in and push it up a notch and then you and Thump-up-his nose fade away. :think

TAFKAT (The artist formerly...) has possibilities.

BlueBikeRedNeck... way too close to Yuppy Redneck (a former phrase used to describe me)

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Okay, I need some help here. The new name needs to incorporate the NSYNC band since I have it on good authority the aforementioned party was present at one of the previously referred to bands concerts.

A fourstroke insync?

I got it!!!!!!!!

4 Insync;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Looks like we have our next contestant on the PitSally.com :)

He hails from the burg of Big D. He holeshots some races (or could it be the magical digital touch of Thump that shows those supposed holeshots?), and then manages to never finish one of those races.

I suppose you guy's might remember a post by "HeMan" Taraker in which he proudly diplayed a scanned image of an article from '55 titled "The guide to a good wife". He even bravely stood behind his tough guy internet persona and posted in the Women's forum after a dare. Lot's of "Me man, you woman... Man make fire... Woman make food and blindly obey Man" comments (or something very similar).

Shortly after said post, our own brawny Taraker called me on my cell phone to inform me that he couldn't go riding on a particular Sunday. Seems "Woman" made plans that interrupted manly type plans.

Now I had threats from Taraker about exposing my NSync venture, which was a sacrafice for the family and the neighborhood girl who has Luekemia (sp?), and I countered with a threat of registering RightAwayDear.com and developing the web site in memory of his long lost manhood. :eek:

Guess I'm going to have to blow some more $'s on a domain name. :)

TAYesMam... You fired the first and your last shot. Sadly... I'm leaving on vacation early in the morning and will not be able to make your destiny a reality. But believe me now and hear me later... I'll be back (with better vision) and looking for you. :)

Last edited:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
NSYNC...........aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh wait I got one, Twinsync

Top Bottom