whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
It took him a long time to heal. He passed on the US open because it was not ready. He either was never 100 percent, and or re-aggravated it again. This is not good. Then he admits he probably will not be back till the outdoor season. I was pretty certain he would be writing off the outdoor racing all together. Will this be JS's legacy? A flash in the pan?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dude ....

How many of us have not seen the race from this weekend?

THINK PLEASE.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
NASCAR is looking better all the time. I'm wondering the same thing. Is this a career ending injury? :ohmy: Way too soon to tell, but that is my initial feeling. :(

I sure wish Kdub could step up his game.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How about DM, was he serious about losing 20 lbs? JH was unbelievable and IT looked to be finally settling in. JH and CR's lap times were not that far off. It would take a lot worse than this to get me committed to a 500 mile race!

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Maybe JS just needs to 'man up' :laugh: He's not a 'warrior' like Reed! :nod: I mean come on, Reed rode the first half of last season with one arm! ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
alessi had knee trouble, too.

I'm thinking we may have seen the best out of Bubba. I am, however, heartened by the fact he said he'd be back for the outdoors. I thought he'd be a "Warrior" like Reed and be SX only. He'll have to win his last outdoor title this year, since Villopoto will probably be on the big bikes in 09.

And how about Josh Hill! Dang! can anyone else say "NEXT!"

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom