RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I know where Monticello is. I'll email you my cell number and you can call when you are close. I'll have a red Dakota Quad cab truck and my RM with #11 on the plates.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
69 degrees and sunny Sunday. It's gonna be a great ride. They added some new trails with "hero" sections that should prove to be a blast! :ride: :)

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey Dave wish I could make it up there but the extra 45 mins travel time each way is not going to work for me, need to be closer to my sister who is still not doing well. By the way just so you know I really never intended to take you up on the wonderful Ama offer. I renew mine every year but Thanks anyway! Enjoy your ride tomorrow I'll be going out with the boys at RAC ready to ride 11am.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man, what a great ride! I'll admit I didn't attempt any of the Hero sections but there was plenty of challenging stuff just on the main trail! The basically rode all of the old trails backwards and I liked it. There was some real nice new single track that you could blast through too. I wish I was on better shape but I still had a great time. I can't wait until next year!! :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah I bailed. You will also be proud of me for bailing on the "swamp" section. I saw that in the description of the trail and decided NO. Don't worry though, there was lots of carnage on the trails that I did ride on. I keep saying I'm out of shape but my heart valve problem slows me down more than I'd like to admit.

Top Bottom