el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
Alright guys, the time has come to plan the 2nd annual Team Hare Scramble. How many liked last years event? Well if u liked last years event, then this year might be worth the trip to play for a weekend, maybe we can hold off the rain this year. the track ain't changed too much, considering we don't have much more land to work w/. If u are interested in having another one, leave a message on here, and let us know.

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
i am just make it so there is not another race that weekend. and can i ride to differnt bikes does that count as a team. hahaha

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
what sounds good to yall, march, april. whenever is good w/ me. the enduro season don't start until May so i am cool w/ about any weekend

smb_katoomer

Feb 24, 2001
Dennis, you have a wr450 now? what the ?how did this come about? check out my signature...got rid of the 125exc!!! whats rich and bill been into? Well tell those guys it would be nice for them to come and ride with us again! This should be a good ride, and if you remember el prez, the track has changed a good bit since they were all down last. I think it would be fitting to possibly fit another section or two in there. i've got some ideas. . . (insert evil laugh here) if i am not sick, i have heard the weather will be pretty nice on sunday, maybe we should go cheack out the track, possibly discuss a new section or two? what do you say jeff?

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Wuzzupp!! I'm in as long as I'm around and not working and stuff. You know how it is. I'll be sure to have some studs in my tires if it's raining out. That should help me up the hill. ;) Rich just got a YZ250F. Everyone's getting new bikes. I'm sure he'll go as well. Just pick a day. The last one was a Blast!

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
Dan picked up a '02 KTM 400 E/XC. If i can get my bike sold, i am going to go get a '03 450 RFS, afetr riding Dan's bike i need another 4-stroke, i am much faster on his bike than i am on mine. So if anyone needs a "02 200 E/XC for $3800 let me know

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
I'd be interested... my resolution is to ride as much as possible this year. With this winter sucking as bad as it is here, I'm not gonna pass on any valuable riding time this year.

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
I'll be there if I can. It all depends on timing I guess.... You guys did a great job last year! :)

Except for that damn hill!

19356jimmyd2.jpg

Last edited:

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
ok guys, this post is dyin off alittle, and we still haven't had any suggestions on dates. we really need some dates so we know when abouts is good for everyone. anyone that is coming we ask acouple things of yall, let us know if u are stayin 1 or 2 days ahead of time if possible, please bring as many people that u can that is not interested in racing, but would like to help us scout the course, and help open cattle gates. if we have enough interested i am sure we will have a "bombfire" the night of the 1st day. Thanks in advance from all of the Smb_Racing crew

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
For the District 11 guys, it looks like May 10/11 is the first weekend that doesn't have a Harescramble. Well, looks like March 15/16 is open as well, but the weather of course could be bad around here. And that might not make for good camping either.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
I'll try to be there atleast one day. Sunday. Not sure about two days. I never know about the weekend until thur. Main plant's union contract expires March 1st so not sure what's going to happen.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
hey guys,
for all of you who might wanna get into some riding this weekend, we are gonna be layin out some trial for the new track for the race next month, this sunday. anyone interested post on here

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
the track should be easier this time we are taking and running itdifferent so the spring rains won't ruin the trail for the race and everyone can finish.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom