junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Does anyone know if other lenses will fit Spy Alloy goggle frames? I am having trouble finding replacement lenses for my goggles locally. Just wondering if maybe Scott or another more common brand would fit.

Mark

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Don't think so, JJ. I've never seen them if so and we've run Spy for quite a while. Here in NE Ok they are very common so it's the easiest to get lenses and tearoffs at the track for. Find yourself a good internet vendor and stock up on spares if you want to stick with Spy. Or talk to your local dealer about stocking some for you. It shouldn't be that big of a deal.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
After exhausting all the local dealers who only bother to look in their current Parts Unlimited and Tucker Rocky books, I gave up on the locals and turned to the net. I found replacement lenses at Chaparral Motorsports. Very good prices and I'll let you know how fast the shipping is.

I actually had one parts counter flunkee tell me that "goggles are so cheap now, most people throw the old ones away and just buy new ones" I don't know about them, but my goggles cost about $45. That's not disposable in my book. I can buy quite a few $10 replacement lenses before the foam is worn out.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom