gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Supercross is coming to St. Louis on Sat. February 18th. Mr. Lucky used to get tickets for a bunch of us and since he moved west, I figured maybe I would try to get something together. My son and I are definitely going. Was wondering if anyone is interested?

Paddy, Mike B?? We have room if needed.

Chili or Old Guy? I know you went last year.

H20, Dave (Danny), ?????

Let me know.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We will be coming down again this year. As for us at the I have to hold off on buying ticekts as I have a few irons in the fire that I need to see how they pan out before making any purchase commitments.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Count us in as a definite maybe. I will have to talk to Paddy again and see if he wants to come up. If so we just might take yall up on that room/floor space for the night cause I know how good Mrs GnarlyKaw can cook :aj:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Sounds good Mike......just let me know soon as I would like to get the tickets soon.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Just bumping this up so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Come on, who's going?

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Rick, Sorrry I didnt get right back to ya, Took a few days and a few glasses of wine to convince the wife that I NEEDED to go to St Louis, Its a tradition for gosh sakes !!! Paddy just started a new job and wont have any days off so we plan on driving up Saturday and back on Sunday. We will take you up on the couch/floor space for Sat night if the offer still stands. Grab 2 seats for me and Paddy and send me a PM with your address and I will send you a check.

We'll all have to drink a beer and sacrifice some sort of animal on the grill in honor of Mr Luckey. :laugh:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
gnarly, that is Suh-WEET of you to get tickets for everyone. Now that Eduardo Fortunado is on the West Coast, perhaps we of the Western Hemisphere can bank on more (1) Tri-Tip, (2) Anaheim SX Tickets :) Have fun at STLSX!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Ok here is the list so far...............

Gnarly
Velcro
Kazukiboy
mikeb
Paddy

Will wait to hear from Oldguy on how many he needs.

Mikeb.........room, bed, floor is yours!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Have a great time folks (you might want to put several animals on the grill :)).

Natty - We already missed out on getting blocks of tickets for Anaheim but you can count on some future grilling/racing/riding :)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
GETMETOCA said:
I WISH!!! :)

Well, if you make as far as KC, I can get you the rest of the way. ;) :ride:

oh well, I guess I will only have one pair of fireplace panties for the Experience to ogle over! :laugh:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
The more, the better!! Paddy's bike is down, and I was hoping we could ride as well. anybody else wanna get in on this? hopefully, we can get a head count by the end of the week, and we'll get the tickets then..........................

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Ahhh, I better not :( Too many irons in the fire for February right now as it is. Have fun!

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Rick,
Not sure about going to the race but if anyone wants riding, we have a place to ride and even have extra bikes. Let me know how the weekend plans develop.
Bob

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We will definately be coming down for the race. My passes have been covered so I won't need tickets with the group but would be interested if there was any pre events on the Friday evening or a post race get together.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
We are definitely having a gathering before the race (in the afternoon til race). MikeB and Paddy won't be in town until sometime Saturday. Not sure the time. MikeB - If u r reading this, let us know when.

Getting together Friday would be ok too. What time do you guys plan on getting in? What would u like to do? We can have something here, meet for dinner somewhere, etc.......

Top Bottom