Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Gnarly, as for Saturday I will need to be at the Dome basically as soon as the doors open. I need to find a couple of Canadians who are going to be riding the 125 East (Dusty Klatt and Mitch Cooke) to take care of some stuff for RacerXCanada, so anything Saturday prior to the races is out. Friday I expect we will roll into town sometime around noon, and would be good for any type of get together by mid afternoon and on. We have rooms booked at the Adams Mark Hotel which I think is only a few blocks from the dome.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Man Chili, you moved on up from last year with the hotel. Very nice hotel I might add. And it is near the dome. I should be off that friday or at least 1/2 day. I guess as time gets closer we can talk what will go on for friday. Is there anything you guys wanted to do?

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Getting together with some DRN'ers and having a bench racing session is always a treat, maybe some beers or something similar? Meeting Paddy last year was more entertainment than should be allowed in one weekend :laugh:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Rick, We probably wont get out of town until 9 am or so and its a 5hr ride so around 1 or 2 pm? I will have my secretary Paddy call ya so we can work out all the sordid details :rotfl:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Totally forgot tickets this weekend........will get them Monday since I am off.

MikeB-Why so late? Thought you were early birds.

Chili - benchwarming sounds good. Who's all coming in your group? I guess u have a photo job while your here?

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
gnarlykaw said:
Chili - benchwarming sounds good. Who's all coming in your group? I guess u have a photo job while your here?

Hey I'm in for benchracing but you'll have to warm your own benches! :yikes:

No photo job, it's the first AMA SX rounds ever for a couple of up and coming Canadian talents (Dusty Klatt and Mitch Cooke) and I may have to get some stuff for RacerXCanada. Getting a photo pass for a SX is pretty much impossible for all but a handful of guys.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
More like UGLY birds. We may actually be there earlier than that, just threw out a conservative time in case sombody has a little too much Friday night. ;) . Will definitely give you a better guesstimate as we get a little closer to Feb. let me know how much the tickets are and I will send you a check.

Benchwarming :rotfl:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I bought the $30 tickets. With tax and shipping,etc.....it will be $35- per person. Let me know if you need my address.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Yup I Need your address ... Send me a PM and I will send you a check, Yeah Yeah Thats the Ticket ... Checks in the Mail. ;)

Top Bottom