Steve Lamson's MX Technique Video?

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
Has anyone tried Steve Lamson's MX Technique Video yet? Is it good, bad or somewhere in the middle. I am about to try it for $25.00. I know nothing beats the Gary Semics series, but who has $300.00 to drop on a whole series of videos right now. Any opinions?

Andy

cr-man

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 6, 1999
Sucks! I was very disappointed in the video not very informative at all spend your money else where!

B

biglou

Same here!

I bought it as a Christmas gift last year (2000) and was extremely disappointed. The Gary Semics videos are the best out there, IMO. They are a bit pricey, but you will learn from them. There is little, if any, flash in the Semics videos. It's strictly teaching and learning. But hey, it's dirtsbikes! It's not like it's History or anything!:D

B

biglou

Here's where I got mine: www.summitcycles.com Use their toll-free number. Not sure what the shipping charges are because they are local to me. Tell Connie that BigLou sent you (She'll only charge you an extra 10% for mentioning my name!).

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
So what your saying is the Lamson video can go here:

:uh:

Thanks for helping me save 25 bucks guys! Looks like Dr. Semics gets my change. Now good place to start since I have the basics down. Basics being that I rode and raced alot 12 years ago and just got back on a bike this past year. I've always had bad habits in most areas of my riding styles, but I am trying to improve in my cornering, whoops and jumps. So looks like I'll start with his Jump\Whoop video and of course his cornering video. Thanks again.

Andy

B

biglou

Turn, turn, turn.

I've got the two that you mentioned plus one more (but I can't remember what it is, D'oh!). I would recommend the turning one first. That one is loaded with useful info.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…