Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
COOPERLAND RACEWAY:
REMINDER
No glass bottles, no pit racing, 1st gear only.
Keep pets on a leash at all times for their safety and safety of the riders. Persons under 18 that wish to practice/race must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian

POWER WASHER FOR BIKES:
Pro Clean and Generac are providing powers washers
No charge

SIGN-UP SHEETS FOR RACES & EVENTS:
Sign up each morning immediately following the Riders Meeting. There will be a table set up for this. You must have a bike number.

TICKETS FOR DRAWINGS:
Pick-up your tickets when you sign in.

FIRST AID KIT:
For your “not so bad boo-boos”, see any of the Okie family, at Okie’s RV for burn cream, gauze, tape, bandaids, antibiotic cream, etc.

DRN NIGHTLY BONFIRE:
All are welcome to join us at the campfire each night after dinner. Bring your campstool, beverage, guitars and tall tales over for some bench racing and fun.

GROUP PICTURE:
Will let you know details at Riders Meeting

CONCESSION STAND:
Food provided by “Jack & Diane” - breakfast and lunch.

NEAREST GROCERY STORE AND SERVICE STATION & LAUNDRY:
Consumers IGA at Rt 51 and Washington Ave. Albertsons, 421 Main St; Git n Galup, 1325 Perkins Rd; Conoco Travel Center at 51 and Country Club Rd. Laundry: Duds & Suds, 911 W 5th Ave. or Duds & Suds, 211 N Perkins Rd (Rt 177), Crestview Laundry, 2319 E 6th Ave.

PLACES OF INTEREST:
Eskimo Joes – 501 W Elm in Stillwater 405-372-8896, is the world famous “Juke Joint” for cheese fries, homemade burgers, fun and music, retractable glass dome and Eskimo gear.

Cowboy Sportsplex – 5000 N Washington: Driving range, par 3 pitch and putt, batting cages and miniature golf – 10:00 to 10:00 7 days a week.

Cowboy Carting – Go carts – across the street form Sportsplex

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Is there a telephone number at Cooperland? In case of an emergency at home like maybe the light bulb burned out in the fridge or something like that. :)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
anybody got an idea how good the cell service is a cooperland? please say they havent discovered cell phones in OK yet, my mom will be calling me every 5 minutes.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cell service sux. Cooperland is in a low area, if you travel a mile or so you will get a full strength signal.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
So... um... where are the food joints and how far are they from the track? I'm guessing in town of Stillwater? Any Wally World nearby?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Nikki, there is a WallyWorld at 111 N Perkins road. I did a yellow pages search on Yahoo and found everything I might need while there.

I typed up a whole list of these in MS Word, and posted it a while back, but can't find the thread. If you want a copy of it, email me bflick@tsargent.com

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks, Rooster!

Approximately how far Cooperland is from "downtown" Stillwater?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Nikki,

Cooperland is AT MOST 20 miles from downtown Stillwater, but I think its more like 10-12. I found this by putting the city of Coyle and Stillwater into Expedia. I think Cooperland is halfway between Coyle and Stillwater.

Someone correct me if Im wrong....

Heres a link to the directions from Stillwater to Cooperland on cooperlandraceway.com...http://www.cooperlandraceway.com/CLMX/cooperlandinfosheet.htm

Last edited:

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
That's close Milk! Here's the track directions backward...
From the track it's 1.5 (dirt) miles back to Coyle Rd. (paved), then 5 miles to Hwy 51, then about 6 miles to the edge of town. Many of the things you'll need you can find following 51 through town. Stillwater isn't that big anyway, so you'll get around just fine. ;)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I drove 45mins last year at Casey looking for a Wallyworld. I needed an air mattress sooo bad! Casey had too many roots down in the slums.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
11 or so miles back into town then take western north about 3/4 mile, it turns into hall of fame and curves east, follow it to perkins road turn south 1 block Supercenter on your left.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Stillwater Info
They are having a blues festival over ther coming weekend.
The site has maps, info etc.
When do I leave Big D little allas ..... uh ..... 156 hours from now, give or take a few.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
thats good news, you never know when you are gonna need something from wallyworld. they sell gatorade cheap, i should probably call them right now and tell them to bring in extra stock, cause im gonna buy it up.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Stillwater has everything but a late nite Optometrist. Sawblade knows this one all too well.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by dave186
thats good news, you never know when you are gonna need something from wallyworld.
I Thought Wally World was an amusement park. You know, the one Clark Griswald took this family to.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by Tree jumper
I drove 45mins last year at Casey looking for a Wallyworld....

Soooo...you drove around Casey 38 times? :)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Another point of interest- Hideway Pizza, just ask some the Heartland Spodes about this place and watch them get excited.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by DWreck
Hideway Pizza, just ask some the Heartland Spodes about this place

i can assure you that i will be taking some home from dw. :thumb:

Top Bottom