Stock needle conversion to Sudco or Carb Parts Whs

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
I called Sudco asking for a N3WF and I was told it was an OEM only needle. Down to the local dealer and of course it's not in stock, but we can order it for $18.09 each :think:

Does someone out there have a conversion chart or reccomendation for the needles on the 00' KX 250's?

:whiner:

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Wow $18 is outragious for a needle, mine for my CR was like $8. Try looking on www.buykawasaki.com or www.blackmarketparts.com for the needle, it might be cheaper. BTW have you tried different clip positions in the needle first? Before I bought my leaner needle for my CR I tried the leaner slots to make sure they could cure the richness cause most time the stock needle might be good and you just need to try leaner clip positions, but in my case I was running wayyyy to rich on the needle and it need a leaner needle and 2 position to get it right. Hope you get the bike jetted!

HONDA65

~SPONSOR~
Mar 4, 2000
The needle you refer to doesn't have a conversion with any needles Sudco or CPW would have. Trust me, I've tried. You can find one with the same O.D. but the tapers and where the step starts are completely different. I used to have a '00 KX250, but for the life of me, I don't remember what I did to it. Sorry.

Pantaz

Dec 13, 2001
Try Scott's Performance (818) 248-6747.
They stock all kinds of carburetor parts at good prices.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom