Mar 19, 2008
Reward for the return of 2 stolen dirtbikes from the fairchance area approx october 17th weekend. 2010 YZ 250F & 2005 YZ 250F. Both Blue plastics and very, very well maintained. Any information for the return of these bikes would be appreciated as they were very important to a racing mother and her son. If you have any information please call PA state police.

i will post up more info when i get it

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
mxchickalltheway said:
Reward for the return of 2 stolen dirtbikes from the fairchance area approx october 17th weekend. 2010 YZ 250F & 2005 YZ 250F. Both Blue plastics and very, very well maintained. Any information for the return of these bikes would be appreciated as they were very important to a racing mother and her son. If you have any information please call PA state police.

i will post up more info when i get it

watch craigslist

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Best of luck! I'll keep an eye out up here. You should look into theft insurance if you don't have it. It's pretty cheap for the piece of mind you get.

volmx

Nov 5, 2010
To fight against the theft of dirtbikes, I created the site VOLMX, at the beginning only for France. Now the site is usable in the same way in all countries. Try it !

Mar 19, 2008
she's 100% sure the graphics have been removed. we have already had several leads for hers. it's an 05 so it has a steel frame. very good shape, however she's sure it's been beat now by the thugs who have it. her sons is brand new. the new yamahas have a black piece of plastic on the end of the tank shroud which makes them easier to identify as a new one. aluminum frame. hardly any scratches on it...it was brand new. again, pretty sure graphic #'s are off it by now.
Any help we can get we truly appreciate. I'm praying that the Lord is giving us more good people to help and soon we'll be successful!
I am offering a reward if the info leads to the return of either both or one. i will keep names confidential.
thank you for your help!

Lorrie

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom