Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget about last night.

You came to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night, and what happened in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me. You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly, without any reservations, you laid on my naked body.

You sensed my indifference, so you applied your hungry mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation ... and you drove me near crazy while you drained me.

... Finally I went to sleep.

This morning when I woke up, you were gone. I searched for you but to no avail, only the sheets bore witness to last night's events.

My body still bears faint marks of your enthusiastic ravishings, making it harder to forget you.

Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you ..... f***in’ mosquito!

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I can relate. Have you guys ever seen the Tabasco commercial when the guy puts hot sauce on his pizza and the mosquito explodes. :flame: Funny stuff!!!!
:laugh:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
My girlfriend sent that to me and a bunch of other people last week. I sent a reply that had some details referring to the previous nights umm, err, ahhh lets say activites and asked if she was calling me a mosquito.

Not a problem except for the fact that I hit "REPLY ALL". :o

Boy did I get a bunch of replys after that one.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Was that written by Green Horn.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Was that written by Green Horn.

:think:

BTW, after further research I have conluded that I got into some chiggers and NOT fire ants like I originally thought. Most studies I've read about say the itching goes away in about 2 weeks or so. :flame:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Green Horn

:think:

BTW, after further research I have conluded that I got into some chiggers and NOT fire ants like I originally thought. Most studies I've read about say the itching goes away in about 2 weeks or so. :flame:

GH - Go to the drug store and ask for Chig-a-rid. Great stuff. It will stop chiggers in their tracks.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

GH - Go to the drug store and ask for Chig-a-rid. Great stuff. It will stop chiggers in their tracks.

Thanks Tony. I took a bleach bath this morning which is said to kill them off. I've also been using Caladryl and rubbing alcohol to relieve the itching. I read online that the itching continues long after you get rid of the chiggers. Boy they ain't kiddin' either. :) Fire ants and skeeters ain't got nuthin' on chiggers!! :(

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
This is a chigger. It's been blown up about 1500 times compared to actual size of about 1/20th of an inch. I now have deep loathing of these things and wish them all dead!! :flame:

Attachments

• chig2.jpg
    chig2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 86

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I lived in the South for six years and luckily never came across any chiggers!

But I sure stepped on a lot of fire ant hills, usually fishing at night, you would not know it until it was too late :flame:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
LOL, am I the only one who finds:

Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Chig-a-rid.

...to be an incredibly funny name for a product? :laugh: I realize that it has a purpose and the name fits the purpose...but it's still funny!

chig-ger n. A mite of the family Trombidiidae that sucks the blood and causes INTENSELY IRRITATING ITCHING.
...sound about right, Green Horn? :scream: I feel bad for you man, I hope I never run across any of those little buggers... :eek:

Last edited:

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Oh yeah, they love to get you on the ankles especially if you're wearin tenny's and sox. Get your self a good stiff wire brush, you're gonna need it to itch with.

Dave...

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs

Not a problem except for the fact that I hit "REPLY ALL". :o

Boy did I get a bunch of replys after that one.

Wow, If I made that mistake there's a 90% chance my father-in-law would be on the reply list. :aj: Thanks for the heads-up!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom