YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Ill add a little to this story. After Huby's run in with the cops his woman had a restraining order put on him. He cant go to his house anymore cause that is where her "legal residancy" is. So Huby being Huby had his legal address changed to her house (this house is a real POS and was condemed right after all this went down) anyways Huby changed his address and had a restraining order put on her for that address (her own house) then went there and sat on the porch and called her. She came over just a screaming. They went at it back and forth from accross the road form each other. Huby called the cops. They came there and arrested her for breaking the restraining order. Payback is a bitch aint it.

Remember how I was saying she is a minupulator? She trains police dogs for a living. She knows people. She knows how the system works. That paperwork that the police lost about the stolen bike....bingo.

Oh and she was on Worksman comp when she was living with Huby for some injury. Well when all this stuff went down she magicly cured her self and went back to work cause she needed the $ cause her suger dady wasn't living at the house and paying the bills. A little suspect...I think so.

I think he was going to call Child Protective services about the kids. They were supposed to be home schooled..yea right. THey have no friends. No socal interaction. They live in the woods with there mom. That just dont sound right.

I guess Huby can finially go back to his house. Even though he cant because he is under house arrest at his mom & dads working on there farm. B4 she finially left his house she broke all the windows out, Stole a big pile of aluminum car rims. Stole all the aluminum radiators and wheels from any car on the property and some more stuff. Of course no one saw this so he has no proof. When he 1st heard about the windows he ran over there and called the cops. They showed up asked who it was, arrested him on the spot for breach of restraining order. Didn't even file a report on the house. Didn't care. Huby talked to the judge about the restraining order trying to get it lifted for that property seeing as she wasn't living there anymore. The judge was like tough ****. The order is good for a year. Live with it. Next case. As you can imagine he proably dosn't present himself well in front of authoritiers.

Huby really is a great guy. I enjoy hanging out with him from time to time. But man did he ever get in over his head on this one. Its like a soap opera.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Oh and its sounding like we are going to have around 10 peeps for this Boon run. Should be a great time. See ya all tomorrow morning. Cant wait.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Don, you want drive this time? Looks like good weather for this ride so we wont need my big trailer to get geared up in. Unless we got someone else riding up with us.

bje

May 22, 2006
YZMAN400 and Wolf Child,

I'm definitely good to go for tomorrow. Is it still a 9AM start?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Barry

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
slow_joe said:
Don, you want drive this time? Looks like good weather for this ride so we wont need my big trailer to get geared up in. Unless we got someone else riding up with us.

Yep Ill drive. No problem. Ill be at your place at 7am.

BJE 9am meet time. Take off shortly thereafter

mjbike

Dec 1, 2003
I will be there at 9am
Does anyone have an Enduro jug I could borrow/buy? I may be challenged for gas. I have one and could throw another in my back pack, I promise to rerturn it.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
You should be able to get up to Boon on a tank cant you? Its only like 40 miles. You can get gas up there. Just bring some oil with ya. Heck the store probably has 2-stroke oil up there. Probably not your brand but they have lots of supplys for the slednecks so I am sure they have premix up there.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Yea from 7 mile to Boon its only like 40 miles or so. And they have gas so your good to go. Ive made it up there on my YZ 400 with no problems.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
SNDMN2 said:
I'll be a "no show " for this one. Have fun guys.

Totaly understand. Thats one heck of a drive from your place. Have fun in the great white north next week. Give them deer hell. Bring home a big one. I want some Venison Jerky.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
YZMAN400 said:
Totaly understand. Thats one heck of a drive from your place. Have fun in the great white north next week. Give them deer hell. Bring home a big one. I want some Venison Jerky.

no NO NO... dont encourage him! :yell:

He HAS to come! it's not open for debate. :ride:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Had a great ride today fellas.

Riders list:
Mjbike KTM250
TCTrailrider KTM200
Paul KTM250?
TCT's friend (forgot his name) Sleeper KTM400
1-track KDX200
04 asphault KTM300
Wolfchild KTM250
Rudy WR250
YZman CRF250x
Slowjoe CRF450
Darrel WR450
Darrels friend XT350
Barry Gas gas 300

It was a regular pumpkin fest.

So we started out with lucky #13. 13 riders total. That would quickly change.

1st we hit the Lincoln Hills connector and Wolfy went off in the wrong direction. Paul had to go off in pursuit. That temporaly put us down to 11 riders but they quickly rejoined. 1-track looked at me and made a coment about how " I see what you mean about loosing riders as we go"

We made it up to Lincoln Hills and Darrel and his buddy opted to ride the ORV route and they were off to try and catch us at Lincoln Bridge.

En-route to Lincoln Bridge we got split up on the single, Fast guys out front and slow in the back. I was in the back. We re-grouped at the bridge and amazingly Darrel and his bud were there. But after the short section of single on "Woodsy's beloved Boon trail" up to state road Darrel, His bud and 04asphault had enough and decided to dual sport it to Boon and they were off. Hopefully we would see them again. Now we were 10 riders.

Again we got split up. This time it was 1-track and me alone in the woods. We put our heads down and tried to catch the rest of the pack but it was a lost cause. We finially cought up at a rest stop.

Again we got split up and my group was me, 1track, Rudy, and 1 other (who it was escapes me). we made pretty good time. Came across 2 riders at the Caberfae connector. Soon after they passed us and were gone. Rudy had made a coment about heading further north to 115 and riding some trail up there. I "thinking to myself" what would woodsy do! Hell Im game. But by the time we hit 34street, the boon turnoff we were all getting a little whipped. Problem is at the turnoff no one had turned off. They kept going straight. Hmmm this may get interesting seeing as a few of the 250 2-strokers only had about a 38 mile range and we were at 39 miles.

So North we go to hit at least the pavement end of the trail. Once up there we found wolfchild looking somewhat perplexed. Aparently the group in front of us turned b4 they hit the pavement. When we hit the end of the trail there were tracks going everywhere. Hmmm I was wondering how many were really lost. We hit the sled trail and made quick work of the trip to Boon. Once there the rest of the croud had made it there. Amazing.And 04asphault had showed up as well. Darel and his bud had continuied there dual sport and were gone.

We invaded the store and completely bought them out of there freezer sandwitches.

From there we took the sled trails back to Lincoln Bridge. 1/2 the group took the single track the rest of us took the 2-tracks. I opted for the 2-tracks as my Lh shoulder was starting to sieze up from an earlier tree shoulder check...yes woodsy...I know..I know :|

We made it back to the staging area with 78 miles on the odo. shortly after we got there the single trackers showed up. Aparently they were on a mission in the single track and raced the entire way back.

Good day great riding, Awsome trail conditions, Moist dirt and managable woops.

If we had rode on a Sat instead of a sunday I would of kept pushing North and seen if I could really get people lost. As it was we came back with mostly the same # of riders that we started with. Ill do better next time I promise.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
What a perfect ride. I/we couldnt have asked for better conditions all across the board. Great trail, great weather, and great company.

Those of you that didnt make it really missed out.

I did have one casualty, though. I broke the head off my trusty gorilla pod for my camera. :bang: Glad I get them cheap. :cool:

The group!

boon002.jpg

Our new Canadian friend

boon064.jpg

Go Rudy!

boon084.jpg

bje

May 22, 2006
An absolutely awesome day, guys. Thanks so much for letting me join you all. I look forward to hopefully getting out and riding with you again soon!

The trail network here is simply amazing. I can honestly say, I'ver never before done a 40+ mile stretch of singletrack, virtually uninteruppted. Wow!

YZMAN...special thanks for orgainzing a great day out...and special ordering mint October weather to top it off.

Barry

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Sounds like you guys had a good ride. Learned a long time ago that when your ride with this group to take an extra sandwich for the overnight stay. :laugh: Missed makeing the trip but I had a great time on the Portland track. I"m smiling now because I can't tell if it made me feel "old" or made me feel young again.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Great trail tale their gentlemen.. Also some awesome pics!! It is disconcerting that no one got truely lost though,, maybe the Boon County Map and Surveying Department has finally located what ever it was up there that was messing up compasses and have takin care of it.... To bad though cause you guys really missed out on something special.. Spending a night in those eery north woods will change you forever..
Anyway, glad you all made it home safely!
Scott

Top Bottom