Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Reality TV producers, selling used cars one week & this the next. Most talented folks get paid to get in front of a camera, These participants are going to pay to be exploited, any purse money involved? Sounds like an ego fishing scam.. :whoa:
p.s. one method of determining if it's legitimate, quickly, is with a couple of pot shots, if it is then they will prove it. If not, they run & hide...

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
It may hit a weak link with c class racers if its fake. I do know 1 youth drooling over the idea, him having anything it really takes is another story. Most talent at the age of 16 has a factory contract already! They would have to dip into the ages below 16 to truly find a new undiscovered talent. Gary, true enough, but we do not really know what these guys do ALL week. Do you sleep on your back or belly? Somebody would pay, not me! I am a bigger fan of the net than tv. The real world is a joke enough! Now a reality plumbing show? Take a ride with me and see what fools with tools do to their houses! Vintage Bob

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Read their privacy policy, lol. Whoever set up the website forgot to put in the relevant information.

Real first class operation, ha ha.

IMO, it's a scam, designed to get wannabes to send in a $25 registration fee via pay pal.

Cut and pasted from the site....

"SO GET ON IT ALREADY! Hit the REGISTER link below to get yourself ready for the auditions. Your REGISTRATION NUMBER is good for 2 of the 5 auditions. Should you fail to make the cut, you will need to get another for the last 2 auditions if you want to try again.

REGISTRATION will also be available at the event, but you’ll have to wait in line with all the other riders who didn’t get theirs ahead of time. So get it online now and avoid the line!

Just make sure you check out the rules and regulations before you purchase you REGISTER. We’d hate to turn you away because you were too lazy to read…

Buy your race pass now!"

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Would be nice if the rules and regulations link actually worked so you could read them. Want to bet the auditions if they actually occur turn out to be somewhere like Antarctica where no one can actually get to

and this
Now, after film school, an apprenticeship with award winning filmmaker Bruno Pischutta, and years of experience in film and TV experience as a producer, director, editor, videographer and set designer, Andrew successfully runs his production company Bonsia Films. He also acts extensively in film and television, and provides voiceovers for film, television and video games.
bonsai films does not seem to exist on a google search other than a documentary film studio in the UK

I guess I am ready to send them my money :rotfl:

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Take a ride with me and see what fools with tools do to their houses! Vintage Bob

Scams everywhere! Reality shows blow IMO. To each his/her own. My reality is out here in Boston right now with my dad who just had heart procedures done and my 8 1/2 month pregnant daughter - my reality. Now people with tools, no doubt I've seen the same as you Bob be it wiring, plumbing, carpentry, or HVAC. Even some of the "pro contractors" are a sight to behold when all's said and done.

All I know is I'll be glad when Scross is over and I can get outside and feel the heat - motocross!

Gotta get off my box and my daughters laptop...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom