toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
I got a new graphics kit and i used windex to slide them around to get them in place and they are sticking pretty good. Except on places where they hang over the edge about a 1/4 " they wont stay stuck to the plastic. I have used a hairdryer to heat it up and bend it and it stays like that for a while but it comes off after awhile. so i was thinking of supergluing the edges down but im not familar with superglue so i was wondering if it would eat away at the graphics or plastic or anything? if anyone knows another idea to get it to stick please tell me. thanks.

powercart

Mar 29, 2002
They possible could not be sticking becasue of the windex. When putting on graphics i have always used a cup of water with a few drops of pamolive dish detergent. Windex might just be to slippery for the graphic to stick properly. The key is getting the excess water to dry off, when heat is applied. I do not know how much water would actully dry out of the windex. As for superglue.....Well, i really have no idea.

boy san

Dec 4, 2002
i'd say that some contact sement from your local hardware store might work well. they have a spray on type and a brush on. apply some cement, brush on, to both sticker and panel then let it dry (apart). after about 15 min you can rub the corners and parts where the sticker isn't sticking, and i think you'll be golden. i wouldn't use super glue.

Top Bottom