maxkiks77

Sep 23, 2002
i have a kx80. i am pretty new to this sport. the suspension on the bike has places you can put air in and out of. I have no clue what type of suspension i nedd or the terms like rebound and compressing. What type of suspension do i need for different types of riding? what do i do to adjust it? thanyou!! tell me all you know because i dont know anything!! thanyou so much!!

MAKE CHICKEN SOUP OUT OF CHICKEN DOO-DOO

Faded

~SPONSOR~
Jan 7, 2003
You may want to try posting in the suspension forum instead of here if you're looking for help w/your suspension. You also need to illustrate any problems you're having as well as your weight, your complete bike description (year?) and what some of your basic settings are, like race sag.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The front forks each have a Schrader valve on them to release excess air that may be in them...you don't ever add air to them. With the bike on a stand and the front suspension fully extended, let any excess air out of the forks.

The Schrader valve on the rear shock should not be touched! It is used (with special equipment) to charge the rear shock with nitrogen ONLY.

I'll move this to the suspension forum and suggest that you ask individual, specific questions. You typically get better answers that way. Most people don't have the time to answer broad, general questions, but will take the time to answer specific ones.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom