Long shot...but Tuner was getting some air of his own. Bastages. :worship:

:)

Attachments

• p3231050 (custom).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 131

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Gomer coming around the bend chasing some folks. (The guy in front had his sammy!) :confused:

Attachments

• p3231051 (custom).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 130

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Danny and Dave cooling off.

Attachments

• p3231041 (custom).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 120

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
I haven't ridden since then and really need to get back on the bike. :( It was a good time and I'm looking forward to the next event. :thumb:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Scott, what a great job with the pics. Thanks for sharing and for the kind words.

On another note, Aryn broke his foot in a fall today at the track, just got back from the ER (4 hours). April's are not good to us when it comes to bikes. :|

Here's Aryn 5 minutes before his crash.... on his mom's new bike.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Sorry to hear that Dave. I hope you guys still make it to Top Gun... tell Aryn we all will sign his cast if he brings a marker :)

BTW, my 5 year old niece broke her wrist Friday at day-care on the jungle gym. I told her I'm supposed to do that on my bike, not her on a play toy.

Ivan

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
We'll all be there for Sat night. Lola too, so I hope everyone brings their better halves, ...I'm not asking. We're going to hang out for the night and drive home Sunday.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by bscottr
Here Gomer is searching for his favorite tool. Gomer, is your hand permanently locked in that position? :p
You say that like it's a bad thing?

Absolutely one of the coolest kids I've ever met!
I keep trying to get Dave to trade with me...I even offered two kids for his one!  Aryn is funny without being disrespectful and respectful without being passive.  He is exactly what everyone wants their kid to be.

Part of the gang hung out for a group shot.
Where's the shot where Bryan and I are "givin you some luvin"?

Gomer coming around the bend chasing some folks. (The guy in front had his sammy!)
That would be Lemming in front of me..never did get my sammich!

Scott, I owe ya...I owe ya!

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Whyzee
Aryn broke his foot in a fall today at the track, just got back from the ER (4 hours).
Damn it! Not another one. Mark, Nikki and now Aryn. :(

Dave.....I hope he heals up quick. Nothing worse than having a new bike you can't ride........except maybe the pain of the injury. He'll bounce back soon. :thumb:

Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Scott, I owe ya...I owe ya!
Indeed you do....and I like it! :)
Originally posted by flynbryan
I was curious about that as well. Funny how that one got left out..
I was going to post it tonight, but it's at home. Yea that's it. ;)
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
That would be Lemming in front of me..never did get my sammich!
If I'd known that I would have posted this earlier. :thumb:

Attachments

• p3231046.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 173

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I really hate that I missed it. I made it to the last 2 SSFs, so this is a real disappointment. Anyway, I had no bike to ride, so I stayed home to ride. . .uh, something else.

One of these days I'll get to meet the rest of you NC/SC/GA spodes.

Sorry to hear about Aryn, Dave. :ugg:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
I had no bike to ride, so I stayed home to ride

Don't play that! We had plenty of other bikes for you to ride. I didn't ride much on Sunday so you could have taken the CR450 for quite a while.

You know you are always welcome to ride any of my bikes anytime you show up! It wasn't the same without you JP.

Next year you are coming even if I have to come down there and tie you up (so I can have some alone time to talk to your neighbor ;) )

Ivan

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
JP, don't even *try* that excuse! lemming had an extra bike and was even going to haul your carcass out here. All you had to do was show up with toothpaste and beer!

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Yeah JP, what Gomer said.

How bout that seat hop off the big step-up.

Gomer, that tuna sammich was good.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I just don't feel right riding another man's bike. It's worse than sleeping with a guy's wife or borrowing his underwear.

Ivan, you can talk to my neighbor anytime. Bring cash. ;)

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Truespode
Next year you are coming even if I have to come down there and tie you up
Who says we have to wait that long, right? JP, we need to get the gang together together again soon. Do you have your eye on a bike yet? I do hear you have your eye on sumin else and THAT prevented you from makin' the trip. True? :confused:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
:confused: What do you mean?

Any time you guys wanna ride, just let me know. I'll be making the trip to western Kentucky next week to ride at LBL. It's a long trip for anybody in SC/NC though.

I bought a bike last week. If you'll look closely at the front of the engine, you'll see the e-start. I used to make of fun of guys with the magic button, but I'm groovin' on mine.

Attachments

• wr250f left side.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 118
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…