markrider25

Aug 19, 2008
Found an old rmx 250 by me looks to be in good shape guy only wants a grand.wondering if there are any problems with these bikes and if this is a good investment.thanks

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Nothing you shouldn't already be looking for on a 20 year old bike. For the price I wouldn't epect much. Probly needs a bit of lovin', and parts may be tricky to find. For a few hundred bucks more you might be able to jump up a decade or so in age. Dirt bikes are always broken, especially older ones.

miekmyk

Oct 18, 2009
Rmx 1996

I'm also planning on buying a 96 Suzuki RMX 250. I know the seller personally. He's a good guy but i just cant be too sure. He said he will fix the issues with the "Pressure plate", he just needs to take it to a machine shop to fix the problem with it.

He said i cannot destroy this two stroke engine. He will add the piston and clutch kit to the package. Plastics needs detailing but im more concerned with the engine. It's been stuch in his garage for 2 years so he's going to make it run first to show me it will work. I'm just thinking, are the parts for this bike really that hard to find?

he is selling it for P42,000
42 000 Philippine pesos = 894.01200 U.S. dollars

Is it true you can just get any defective/broken part of the machine and take it to the machine shop and they can copy it to replace the original part?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom