Mavrick70004

Oct 17, 2006
i was wondering if anybody knows what the rear arm "patch" parts are for. you can go to yamaha of troy to look at what im talking about its part number "1P8-22355-00-00". The problem im having is that these "patches" are about 1/8 inch shorter than axle holes in the swing arm so i cannot run my rear tire all the way foward ( the first notch ) the farthest i can go is the second notch but with the patches out i can run the tire all the way to the front of adjustment. Any ideas what these are for im reluctant to just remove them so ill prob just dremel them unless they are supposed to be a little smaller?

i have pics but i cant post them yet cuz im a newbie :(

Last edited:

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I dont think it would be a great idea to put the rear wheel on without these. They are made of steel and prevent the wheel spacers from digging into the swingarm. You would also have to overtighten the axle bolt to make up the distance without them in place...bad idea.

Mavrick70004

Oct 17, 2006
ya i agree with that i tried to dremel them but these things are made out of some insane alien metal or sumthin haha so ill just put the wheel back the way it was and say F*** it. :|

Top Bottom