Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Please get a different job. I deal well with most of his babble, but the one that got me...

Tyler Evans wins the LCQ (pretty sure it was the lcq), steps-up to the podium, shirtless, lookin all inked-out. Boyd says "This is the working man of SX. If you want to see the working man in America, look at Tyler, he's what it's all about". (paraphrased).

He's GOT to be kidding. More crap flows out of that guys mouth than should be legal. It would be refreshing to hear someone else in that spot. ANYONE else.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
hey now, if it wasn't for Terry Boyd, nobody would know how Roll-offs work! Imagine that, cutting edge technology that gives you a clear field of view that is twenty freakin' years old!!! I mean, < oops >! How many people DON'T know how Roll-offs work? It's in the freakin' name!

He must have pictures of the Clear Channel brass in compromising positions with farm animals to have kept that gig as long as he has. :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Last edited by a moderator:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Actually Boyd's comment was "Tyler Evans stands for what America was founded on, the working class man."

LOL what ever Boyd. He races SX/MX for a well paid living, ala his house and Benz featured in TWMX last month andthe bling bling watch he bought to out do Langston... Yeap, he's a real working man.

Don't get me wrong, I like Tyler Evans, Boyd is the ass and I doubt TE agrees with Boyd.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Maybe CC will can Boyd for having empty seats this year.. I had too listen too him in SF, they should of left him there :laugh:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
My favorite is watching him with the goggles and tear-offs, smear some mud on the lens and then pull a tear off "BAM clear vision". How many years has he done that gem?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom