SX Decisions

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I can't decide if I'm gonna listen live on saturday night, then watch at noon on Sunday, or hold out and just watch on Sunday. What are you guys and gals gonna do? :bang:

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Listen online, too hard to wait until the next day. Plus, that's why we don't have dial-up anymore. So we can listen to the races. Then I don't have to live in suspense all night to find out what happened :) Only problem is, I have to listen to Cameron Steele TWICE :yikes:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Why would you have to listen to Cameron twice? He's not on the webcasts that I recall, last season you had Chad Damiani and Jim Holley. This season Damiani has been replaced by Jason Weigandt as Holley's partner.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Oh yeah..sorry! Blonde moment!! Not sure what I was thinking...

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Im gonna listen too it, espn has a golf tournement planned before the race :rotfl:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm going to try and not listen, but If I'm bored Saturday night. Curiosity may win over.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Nothing wrong with a little Fantasy SX Spam 'eh OldGuy! :laugh:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Okiewan said:
No way will I listen. I'll wait to see it.
I have to avoid DRN during that period as well, too tempting to peek.

Yup.

I sure hope it's not a mud race.

I'm starting to get butterflies. :yeehaw:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
The VCR is all set up and ready to record.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
CaptainObvious said:
The VCR is all set up and ready to record.

You did set up to to record at least for the two hours before and two hours after ESPN2 says they are going to air, right? Last year, I ended up with NASCRAP instead of SX :pissed: Missed the 250 main....I now make sure I'm home when they SAY they are going to air, and I check the TVGuide channel two hours before...just to make sure.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I'm not going to listen either but may pull a Sawblade if i'm bored.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I wonder if Bubba can change his whole life to the 15th if the 8th is a mud bath...

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
lol, rat I guess you are referring to that RacerX cover caption.
The rain started up again last night.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
Gonna be a mudder....

There's a 100% chance of "heavy" rain today and tomorrow. I hope they're wrong. :( Check out the link below.

Weather.com - Anaheim

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
It WILL be muddy, which is always a wild card and might allow for big surprise (Tortelli?)

But I will listen on the web and then tape the video.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
I will avoid all moto websites and loud-mouthed friends Saturday night and catch the broadcast Sunday. NFL play-offs and A1....Ya gotta love it :aj:

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I'm going to wait til sunday also... It's raining hard here... In the high dez we even had snow @ 3,000'

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
It's gonna be a mess!!!

FOR ORANGE COUNTY COASTAL AREAS- SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS- SAN BERNARDINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTY VALLEYS :

FLOOD WATCH NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN DIEGO CA 1000 AM PST FRI JAN 7 2005... FLOOD WATCH FOR FLASH FLOODING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THIS MORNING TO TUESDAY AFTERNOON BELOW 7000 FEET...

MOIST WESTERLY FLOW WILL BRING PERIODS OF RAIN... HEAVY AT TIMES... TODAY THROUGH EARLY TUESDAY. THE HEAVY RAIN ON ALREADY SATURATED GROUND WILL INCREASE THE FLASH FLOOD POTENTIAL. :ohmy:

dante

Mar 24, 2004
would they postpone the race? I'm kinda glad now I did'nt get tickets it would really stink to have to drive to Anaheim today...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…