LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)- im 5"3 and about 135-140lbs

2) How physical / aggressive are you ? 6.5/10
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????- MX tracks and woods/trails

4) Do you have any riding experience?- DRZ125L for 2 years and PW80 before for 4 years

5) Do you think you will race ?- probably not but possibly

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?- No

7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? What ever is best for me

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Yes two dealers one carries Yamahas and Kawasaki and the other is Suzuki the honda dealer burnt down

9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? 2000 for a used

10) Do you live in California? No

well i was wondering what is the difference with the kx100 and the sx105?

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I heard the sx105 has a sx85cc frame and it is hard to keep the front end on the ground and it very hard to control and easy to over shoot doubles... and is for more experienced riders? if so i dont think it would work for me?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Based on what I've seen around the tracks if I was going to race I'd buy the KTM. For your purposes I think the KX is a better choice and is more easily modified to make it a great woods bike.

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Well i barely ride woods mostly the track but i dont race just small doubles (compared to what u guys jump) i want a bike with accel, speed, and suspension.

Top Bottom