teton

Dec 13, 2000
YES, BOLD,BRASH AND VERY REPUBLICAN!!.......Only asuming with uncommon sence my freind's, Im really saying that the GasGas will probably not rev as high and be a few ponies less than the YZF, be alittle lighter settings in the suspension department too, therefore not quite as good as the YZ for MX racing (gg bike's are set up for offroad racing anyway) and as far as the WR is concerned, it will have a "E" button, and judging the other GG bike's, you should'nt have to by a tank and seat combo to turn,,,nuff-said!!:think

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hey rich,can't we dare to dream:D criminy, i look at how long it took me to decide on a bike,then how many pop bottles i had to turn in before i could afford it:eek: gas gas, so be it. i'm holding out for the tiberien cruser from the dark side of the force.obi-wan wrote raves about it.heck, i might actually be able to beat the 5to8 yr old class on that bohemouth:cool:

Greg M

Jun 25, 1999
A lot of people are very fond of the KTM300 MXC for all around duty. Several dealers in my area have brand new KTM 2-strokes available for $4,999. Apparently KTM had a deal where dealers got a big price break if they bought ten new bikes. You can probably find a similar deal in your area.

Greg M

Top Bottom