TN94z

Oct 13, 2010
I was thinking that back when I used to ride, there was a GNCC type series that was just around TN. I don't remember this series having to travel to GA and NC, etc.....Does anyone know what I am talking about and if so, can you point me to a website? I had actually downloaded the rules and all that at one point but I can't even remember what it was called now.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Setra.org has couple races in Tn. also may look at sorcs.net I think they have raced in Tn before not sure if they still do. I don't know of a just Tn series.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
link here This series used to be called Mid-South Championship Hare Scrambles. Now it is Mid-South Cross Country Championship. Most races are within a two hour drive from Nashville. Winter series is for points, summer is for fun...

TN94z

Oct 13, 2010
ChopperDave said:
link here This series used to be called Mid-South Championship Hare Scrambles. Now it is Mid-South Cross Country Championship. Most races are within a two hour drive from Nashville. Winter series is for points, summer is for fun...

That's the one. I just found it over the weekend. I knew it wasn't strictly TN only, but the drives weren't bad. Thanks. That is something that I have always been interested in....I may give it a run next year.

Top Bottom