Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
80 degrees day before, 78 yesterday and this tonight.
Back to 70's in a couple days :coocoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 169

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hey Okie welcome to our world. Actually I love winter and will take the cold and snow (well not to the extent that Chili lives it) over spring (wet cold and muddy) anytime. Not far ahead of spring falls summer- I hate heat anything over 80 and I am miserable. Must be my built in insulation

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We don't have to talk about the weather round here. You guys are silly.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
a454elk said:
We don't have to talk about the weather round here. You guys are silly.
You have more important things to talk about like fruitcakes...and Ahhhnold....and I need to get my nails done...and get my white boots polished....and how I found this AWESOME donut shop that makes the BEST donuts EVER!!!! :nener:

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
If you don't like Texas weather wait a minute...

Indy was raining and 33 when I got in tonight. These people are going to wake up to some real crap in the morning...

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
We had soccer tryouts this weekend, and most of the fields are covered with 6-8 inches of snow.
Daughters soccer club had a shoveling party, last time we had to shovel the fields for spring soccer was in 1993.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
bsmith said:
We had soccer tryouts this weekend, and most of the fields are covered with 6-8 inches of snow.
Daughters soccer club had a shoveling party, last time we had to shovel the fields for spring soccer was in 1993.

Just think how bad it would be if we didn't have all this global warming goin' on!

;)

Funny thing, my wife had to go to Tejas this week for some training. She was excited because she was going to get away from our endless winter weather. She called me from DFW last night saying "IT'S FREAKIN' SNOWING HERE!" :laugh:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
80 degrees day before, 78 yesterday and this tonight.
Back to 70's in a couple days :coocoo:
That looks like my place this morning. Everything was gone by yesterday, got another inch last night.

such is March

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
mx547 said:
i would rather it be 100 than 30.

I'm exactly the opposite. I'd much rather be in 30 degree weather than 100. We rode all winter when the temps were down in the 20's and just bundled up. It was cold on the nose, but everything else was gravy. I absolutely hate riding in the heat. Nothing you do can cool you down. If you're on the track, the direct sun scorches you, if you're in the trails the stuffy, still, humid conditions kill you.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
Disregard my last statement!

3 days ago, 78. 2 days ago, Snow. Yesterday, 70. Today? This:
(up to 6" on he way. IN FREAKIN TEXAS)
for some reason, that makes me LAUGH!! HA! IN YOUR FACE, TEXAS!!! :rotfl:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Watcha cryin' about.......it's looked like that every day for the last three months here in Meechigan.

Deal with it!

;)

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Yeah.......ours will be gone by freakin' Memorial Day, LOL!

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
That's why I love it around here. We get snow from late November to end of April, but can ride our dirtbikes by early March. Consistent weather is great! Plus it doesn't get too cold (rarely below 10°C) and is nice and toasty (up to 40°C) in the summer. It's a tough place to beat up here.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom