scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
We had a great time hanging out with everyone again over Thanksgiving.
it was nice to have such a big group.

i'm planning on heading out to the TWMC holiday event next weekend and already signed up for the D37 UMC Enduro in January. i believe I'm minute 5 or so.

Hope to see some of you out there. I think Chris is going to both as well.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Which HOOLIGAN are you ?

High Scar Tishyou, Porkchop here, so which one of the HOOLIGANS are you ? Sorry pal, there are so many folks camped at the spot & all I really pay attention to are my boys, who's in need of fuel, food , air in the tires, the beast, the last known sighting of our dog & who ever stops by to visit. Best Regards, Porkchop... :cool:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I was the pretty one, w the designer gear and shinny bike that rides like :uh: :) :) :)

Seriously I was in the Black Expo with the duel bike rack that showed up Sat. w the yellow yz250 stroke.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Whooooooooooo?

The only thing i have learned from your message, is that like myself, you're a crasher too! :clue: WHO?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I find it hurts less if you crash hard enough to knock yourself out. :laugh:

Are you coming out to TWMC on the 13th?

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
That's true...

Hello MR. Tim.... :bang: :yikes: :ride: :cool:
Best Regards, Flying Iron Porkchop , Esq.
P. S. the only problem with the knock out thing is if the victim does not wake back up ? Good health, skill-full riding, & good riding pals to me are the key to not crashing in the first place. I v'e been lucky the last two days of riding for me have been goood.. trying to be super papa has priority over riding these days not to mention keeping up with the recession .
The film biz is in the toi-toi these days.Some projects have come in & I got an offer for 3 mo. of work in singapore? I'm not o k with travelling abroad . Have a great day, P-chop...
so you're not Tam, the mate ratted you out.... :nener:

Last edited:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Hey Tim, it was fun. You missed the big food gig on Friday, but I sure had fun hangin at the fire on Saturday...

Next weekend, Slash-X TWMC!

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
OK yes. This weekend. Wet, maybe, I dont think it will be a lot tho. Cold, it is supposed to warm up as the storm comes in, plus TWMC has a big tent with heaters. We are going, but I think Kim is driving separate to leave earlier Sunday.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
mxbundy said:
Now this ia an enduro! 24mph average! :ride:
Burn them checks boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lenud1_Goc

Reminds me of our TWMC enduro at SlashX-Hodge road :ride:

Minus of course the trees, good soil, single track and fun course. but everything else just the same. :bang:

come out tomm to TWMC . nice rainy muddy enduro 9AM slash x.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
The Enduro was sweet. Great fun good traction no dust. Saturday I got some new tires front and rear so Sunday's good traction was made even better. It was cold and windy but the rain stopped.I decided not to camp in the cold and instead woke up at 520am to head out. Met up with Chris at sign ups and he was on the minute behind me. The club laid out a good course lots of virgin terrain, a few rock gardens and very little whoops. :cool:
I decided that since I hadn't raced in a year, to bump up a class. Time off the bike only makes you faster right. Loop 1-2 I had no troubles being on time (or early) I even burned the check at the end of the fastest special. I blew through more corners than I can remember. you'd get in a fun little watch and wick it up a bit only to make a 270 degree uphill left or right. Some of the sections looked like they tied a sparkler to a cats tail and let it loose to decide where to put the trail. It was great fun but kept you on your toes. Loop 3-4 there was no need for time keeping (for me) as I was getting tired and didn't want to push that hard but I finished at a nice comfortable pace.

It was a great course (for Barstow) and good time. Can't wait for UMC and TWMC next month.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I thought the course was excellent, love the rock gardens and with the rain, the washes were like a Disneyland ride. I was supposed to be camping out there, but on the way out the trailer broke a leaf spring. So.. I was up early and drove out day of. I need to ride more club events to practice timekeeping to the second, I think I got one 30. The speeds were good and I did drop time on the 4th loop. The watchdog died on the 3rd loop, actually worse than dead, lied. The thumb buttons are getting worn and no longer waterproof and with the bike in the truck since friday night getting tons of rain, it started scrolling mileage, at one point it had me 90+ miles into the 25 mile loop. Then it started switching modes turning off then on. No good. I managed to do one check on the 4th loop just using the odo before it goofed up again. But since I never saw my faster minute mate, I just shoveled on the coal. It was good fun.

Im not sure yet if I will make Jan TWMC, but for sure at the district UMC.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Looks like it turned out to be a nice ride. :cool:

Top Bottom