The one thing I hate about DirtRider.net

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
I get so frustrated using that search feature that only lets you do one search every 30 seconds. A bunch of times I either typed something wrong or my search returned no results and I got to sit there and wait for the next search. After I joined DRN, i thought that the search restriction would go away but i was wrong. :whiner:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
The only thing that I hate about DRN is all the whiners. :p

I've been caught out by the search function too. It's annoying when it's my fault, but otherwise I can handle it.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
my internet speed is so slow that if i screw up it doesnt matter as 30 seconds have gone by anyways.

Endless Mike

Oct 30, 2003
The only thing I hate about DRN is the people who are so protective of it that if one person brings something negative up about DRN everyone jumps on him. Lighten up guys

The search feature is limited because of everyone using the search function, it lets the server work faster with less "searches"

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The only thing I hate about DRN ...

Viewing profile for user Endless Mike
LOL :)

Get back to me when you've been here longer than the lint in Gomer's belly button, and maybe I'll give a rat's :moon: . :confused:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
learn to intrept smilies before its too late. Only see one jumper here, no mass suicide attempt. Trust me. :)

Edit: Ok, Rich jumped so make that 2. We just may have a mass suicide after all. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

when you've been here longer than the lint in Gomer's belly button

Even I haven't been here that long... :laugh:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I just hate "Raptor Riders" :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The search thing is "gay"? Gay? Are you sure you mean't "gay"? Is that "gay" as in "happy" or "gay" as in homosexual?

Endless Mike

Oct 30, 2003
Oh come on guys you can do better than THAT.
Nothing wrong with Raptors, its nice to have a quad around when someone is new at riding or when you just want to cruise trails........ Plus its not all that slow if you set it up properly. Easily around 50 hp with a 686 webcam, 12:1 JE, and a pipe, but whatever, I like my 450 better so dont get too upset.
Trust me I love DRN, and I have been here for more than 6 days (I can remember Milquetoast, and Ivans wheelie, does that count?), and the seach function flame was kind of lame (:p), but don't go jumping on him just because he questioned it.

Sorry if I offended anyone,
Rant Off

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
No really! The 30 second thing does suck! I only question rather it's actually "gay" or not. Is that wrong? :think:
well, this is just my opinion, but it's definitely not as gay as white boots.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by XRpredator

well, this is just my opinion, but it's definitely not as gay as white boots.

Few things are Pred, few things are. ;)

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Using the search function is gay. Ur gay. XRPredator is a tool and Rich is a poopoo head and Dirtweek sux and this whole flamer forum web site is a get rich quick scheme for Okie.

Now you know. Carry on.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
White boots = Danman - he is a really happy fellow - funny haha you know ! :p

What I really hate about the 30 second thing is that unlike in golf, you get no mulligans :)

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Note to self--- Buy permanent marker and color in white boots!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Is that "gay" as in "happy" or "gay" as in homosexual?

This subject has been discussed before.

Jeeze! Do a search! :scream: :confused: :laugh: :laugh:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
The search thing is "gay"? Gay? Are you sure you mean't "gay"? Is that "gay" as in "happy" or "gay" as in homosexual?

You seemed to have skipped the latest generation, where "gay" means "useless or bad", as in "I think all the recent land closures to dirt bikes is really gay".

Now, if anyone can explain to me what "Fo Shizzle Dizzle" means, then I would be enlightened :confused: (I think I have the "Bling Bling" thing down).

Endless Mike

Oct 30, 2003
Originally posted by holeshot

You seemed to have skipped the latest generation, where "gay" means "useless or bad", as in "I think all the recent land closures to dirt bikes is really gay".

Now, if anyone can explain to me what "Fo Shizzle Dizzle" means, then I would be enlightened :confused: (I think I have the "Bling Bling" thing down).

fo shizzle my nizzle? Do ya really wanna know dawg?

Top Bottom