XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Yesterday morning, around 0530 PST, I was getting ready for work and had just gone back to the bedroom to grab a pair of shoes, and I see the bedroom window light up HUGE. I didn't think anything of it, since a sheriff's deputy lives just down the street and thought maybe he'd driven by with his lights on -- the light was very bright and seemed to have some blue and red tint to it. I thought nothing of it until I got to work and heard from other guys who said they saw it. I wasn't going to say anything about it here until I had some good proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOdWy7rzhM

I also wasn't going to say anything because when I first saw it, the clock said 5:30. Then I looked again and it said 5:45.

and my butt hurts . . .

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
It's ok big buddy, this sorta things been happening for eons. Just so long as it didn't hit you in your head, everything will be fine!! ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I wondered too, Dave, but that happened later that night. This was (allegedly) a real meteor.

Supposedly those sattelite fragments will be raining down over the Pacific for a couple days, but they will completely burn up on re-entry.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
XRpredator said:
and my butt hurts . . .
Klingons circling Uranus.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
XRpredator said:
and my butt hurts . . .

:yikes: Dayum. I've wondered about that after I saw what happened to poor lil' Eric Cartman. :whoa:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dear Pred,

If we went camping, and you woke up in the morning and your butt was hurting, would you tell anyone?

Top Bottom