bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Started the boys riding this weekend. Training wheels were used on day-1 for learning controls. Then we graduated to 2 wheels and never looked back. Most pics are of my 9 yo Chad. My 7 yo Grant was riding 2 wheels also, but took a header in some sand just before his photo session and called it a day. They really liked it and did very well for their first time. Check out the pictures of our new riders.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Cool pictures,Were they riding in the back yard?

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
This was at my wife's uncle's property near Wellston west of Cadillac past the Caberfae trail-head. They have maybe 10 acres in the family and about 1/2 is wooded with a short easy trail through the woods that is perfect for the little guys.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Cool stuff! Isn't being a Dad one of the greatest things?

My boys are 13 and 15 now...both started riding at age 5. For soooo long, any time I saw them in the trails, what I was seeing were some "kids" out riding. This weekend, I stopped to let the boys catch up, and could look back at a section of trail zig zagging through an open area - so I could see them for quite some time without them seeing me. What I saw for the first time this weekend was two "grown up" riders - looking good, good form, riding along at a respectible pace. Kinda one of those moments we as Dads all wait for!

You are gonna have a blast with your kids! Enjoy it!

Top Bottom