this is gonna sound stupid (photos)

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
can i email someone some pics i would like to post up as i have tried say 20 times in the last couple of days to post pics and its not happening! and i was wondering if someone coould help me i wasnt even sure where to post this,,,
and i have read how to sooo many times and its just not doing it..photos and me dont go..x

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Most people that can not post pictures are having a hard time because of the picture size. The forum has a set size for pictures so it doesn't eat up to much space or kill dial up users.
If you want to email me a couple I'll work out that you start a thread with explanation and I'll add them in dthollub@
hughes.net
or
If you go to a free hosting site like photobucket.com and upload them there then copy the img tag and paste it here in your thread.

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
beleive me ive tried all that image tag stuff im just obviously not smart enought to work the dam thing out ..:-( thanks moparman i just emailed u some

cheers

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
oh yay thank u now how can u put those into a new thread check my new gear cuz this isnt fotos is it?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…