YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Last night I was outside tinkering with the bikes and Digger wanders outside. Of course I am imedietely suspicious if he is outside and away from his video games. He walks by and over to the storage shed and unlocks it. I figure he is getting one of his derilict pedal bikes out to tear them apart and leave all over the yard. Instead he gets the lawn mower out and pushes it over by me. He looks in the tank and realizes it probably needs gas and asks were the gas is. I tell him. He gets the can, fills up the mower withough spilling any gas, puts the gas can away and proceeds to start the mower by himself and mow the lawn. He then goes into the back yard and picks up the dog poo and then mows the back yard. He put the mower away, locked the shed door and put the keys back were they belong......

Im afraid! :yikes:

He wants something...I just know it :bang:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
He aint gettin mine I can tell ya that already. He was doing circles around my 300 when I brought it home eyeballin it every wich way. He wants to ride it bad, he's said that already. Aint gonna happen anytime soon!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Smart kid......that's exactly what I do when I want a new bike.

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
Way to funny. Digger might be growing up or just F ' ing with your head. Is evart still on. I'm taking the redeye back into Ludington tonight. or should I say early a.m.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Or does that mean I'll see you at Big Air today? Did you see that little SJO blurb in the paper this morning about 22 Dewey? It forgot to mention he was a Sand Bagger at Big Air.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Be careful not to tell him:" If you can start it, you can ride it" I have seen that go awry, more than once! Surely he could be bagging some really big jumps on a 300, or feeling snakey about the naked city enduro?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Be careful not to tell him:" If you can start it, you can ride it" I have seen that go awry, more than once! Surely he could be bagging some really big jumps on a 300, or feeling snakey about the naked city enduro?

I used that Jack Pine weekend to a 12 year old. His mother was rather confident that he would not be able to kick start the 450.......until I showed her the button. :p

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Digger's no differant than the rest of us. These are some of lifes early lessons learned. The real usefullness won't be fully appeciated untill he's married. :rotfl:

Top Bottom