Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Okay just the two feet of unmelted snow in the woods sucks. Anyways me, Curt1656, Maps and maybe ChrisKring are heading down to Tennessee and Kentucky for the weekend. Sun, 65 degrees and singletrack, singletrack, singletrack. We'll take plenty of pictures to share with you'll. We're leaving tomorrow after work and be back Sunday night. Yee-haw.

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
I'd love to see some pics! I still have snow here..ick

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I rode the woods yesterday and there wasn't a drop of snow to be found. Not a bad way to spend a Wendsday (vs working)

bje

May 22, 2006
YZMAN400 said:
I rode the woods yesterday and there wasn't a drop of snow to be found. Not a bad way to spend a Wendsday (vs working)
Hey Don!

I'm itching to get out soon. Maybe in two weeks time?

See ya soon!
Barry

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
TCTrailrider said:
rode Tin Cup today, great ride, snow free. South of Cadillac spring has arrived. 20 miles North is a couple of warm weels away. :cool:

Hey, I rode tin cup today!!!!!! I did not see you. I did see some familiar vehicles in the parking lot though. It was a blast.

bje

May 22, 2006
TCTrailrider said:
rode Tin Cup today, great ride, snow free. South of Cadillac spring has arrived. 20 miles North is a couple of warm weels away. :cool:

Hey Denny,

Forecast is calling for between 4-8 inches in Rochester Hillstonight and tomorrow. Grrr.

I shouldn't complain though, I was skiing in Washington on Friday with powder above my knees. They got four feet last week and another 10 in the month of March. Luckily I have past times to keep me busy through all four seasons.

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Awesome trip once again. Sorry no pictures we forgot to bring a camera. Sunny and 65 all weekend, of course we come home to snow. This happened to us last February. Great weekend of riding you look forward to starting the season in Michigan and it snows. :bang:

Top Bottom