This thread is closed!?!

kdxiowa

Aug 2, 2004
Why were my posts deleted?? The first was kidding with Wolf about a steering damper and the next was a question for wolf. Just becuase I haven't sent in money I am restricted on just lurking. How the :bang: am I supposed to see if it's worth the cost if I'm not allowed to see what the features are?!? :coocoo:

Refering to the post "Having problems with classifieds"

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Wolf answerred your question about the for sale forum and then it looks like you tried to post for sale items in that same post. Read the FAQs and you will see some forums are closed to non subscribers starting threads ( altho they may answer existing posts) and to keep things orderly all topics belong in the appropriate forums.
You are not restricted to lurking just not able to use all the bells and whistles.

kdxiowa

Aug 2, 2004
"then it looks like you tried to post for sale items in that same post." See that's just the point and why I'm angry, I wasn't trying to sell anything. I was asking Wolf about his EXC and the fact I had a chance to ride one last week and compared it to my KDX. There was nothing in that post stating I wanted to sell anything. :bang: :bang: ouch. Anyway, I have read the FAQ's and know I'm limited, but to take out a post where I thought Wolf could offer some good insight was just plain wrong. :|
"This message has been deleted by Rich Rohrich. Reason: This type of post belongs in the For Sale forum only" To make matters worse I tried the link to Rich Rohrich and was told I don't have the right to look at this page? Argh, I can't even ask what he thought was "for sale" :coocoo:

Sorry about the ranting but it just didn't make sense.

kdxiowa

Aug 2, 2004
Okiewan said:
You asked if Wolf has a damper for sale. That post belongs in the For Sale / Wanted forum. Thus the name.
I apologize for that...it was a inside joke. He sold a KDX about a month ago and I keep asking if he would seperate the damper. I bugged him so much it became a joke :laugh: That being said, that wasn't the reason I was mad, what in the second thread I wrote said anything about something for sale??

kdxiowa

Aug 2, 2004
Same one twice???? That's not what I wrote, if that's the case then I am sorry. This has been a waste of time for both of us. But I swear I wrote a nice little paragraph asking about Wolfs new bike. If the post was there I would have edited it and all this wasted time wouldn't have been...

Geez, I can't even PM you so we don't keep taking up all this thread. There's got to be a better way of contacting admins than this.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Wolf said:
if you are counting in Wolf's insight on anything you're in trouble man, BIG trouble.

Greenie finds it funny when people refer to themselves in the 3rd person. :laugh:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…