Thought TP was sticking to 2 wheels??

Sayntmatt

Jul 22, 2002
I thought Pastrana was focussing on his SX/MX this year?? :coocoo: I found this over at www.crash.net

X-Games and AMA Motorcross Champion Travis Pastrana will compete in seven events of the newly formed 2005 Rally America National Championship in a 2005 Subaru WRX STi prepared by Vermont SportsCar.

The 21-year-old freestyle superstar has a passion for rallying, and impressed insiders last year by finishing third in Class and fourth overall in his first race behind the wheel of a Subaru WRX STi.

"I couldn't be more excited to be involved with Subaru for the upcoming rally season. Two-wheel is my livelihood, but rally is becoming my future," said Pastrana.

"This will be a serious effort for Travis and our team, and we will be looking forward to developing his driving talent gradually, with the aim of setting up his future in the sport," added Lance Smith, team manager of the Vermont SportsCar squad.

Subaru participates in the Rally America National Championship through its Subaru Rally Support Program by providing contingency funding and on-site parts support to Subaru privateers.

"Subaru is very pleased Travis will be driving a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi-based rally car in the National Championship," said Subaru representative James Han. "Travis has shown strong potential in recent events and his participation adds an extra element of excitement to the series."

DRK

Dec 31, 2002
KX02 said:
I think he's too banged up to ever do anything in MX/SX. Maybe he is starting to realize it. His sponsors too.

But I still believe this to be true. His SX/MX career is over.

Top Bottom