Three questions id like answered....

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
1. Why do women not like to fill their gas tanks?

I don't drive my wifes car, why do I need to fill the tank. She doesnt fill my tank when Im low.

B. Is it wrong to be in love with your motorcycle boots?

Theres not much I wouldnt do for or to my AS Vectors.

5. Does anyone remember Color Me Badd?

I went to a local 4th of July thing last night and the singer from CMB was there under the monikar, "Color Me Badd." it was him and like 5 other dudes, two of which danced all silly on stage, and a DJ spinning records.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Milk

Last edited:

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
1. They don't fill the tank 'cuz you don't live in NJ! (it's illegal to pump your own gas in NJ, 'full' service is mandatory)

B. Boots, dude? I could see a bike or maybe an inflatable (ok, nevermind)

5. Color me vomiting... :uh:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Believe it or not my wife complained today that our garage smelled like gas. :think:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hey, my wife gets excited when it smells like gas. I think she huffed in a previous life....

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Pred?

you never answered these meanie.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm answerin' 'em now, since you're in my underpants . . .

1. She'll fill her car when she needs gas, but she won't fill my rig, mostly because she doesn't drive it.

2. I like my Alpinestars too. They are pretty comfy and add a spring to my step. They are also less money than a Tim McGraw concert ticket, a fact I remind my delicate flower of on a regular basis.

3. I remember them and just let me say I wanna sex you up!

GoT_GreeN

Jun 17, 2007
*((3. I remember them and just let me say I wanna sex you up!))* PRED, Thems words you don't say to another bro :moon: Or was you talking about his AS Vector BooTs :think:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
1) It makes their hands stink. You wouldn't complain about filling the tank for your boots, would you?
2) It's OK, as long as you don't tell you wife, she needs to at least feel like she's #1.
3) That name sounds nausiatingly familiar, please tell me that there isn't a reunion tour coming to my town.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
1. Why do women not like to fill their gas tanks?
a. I ALWAYS fill my tank, I don't like to run low on gas..but I've been told I'm not a woman so maybe that's why

B. Is it wrong to be in love with your motorcycle boots?
dos. Nope, I love mine! They are so comfy, WAY better than flip flops

5. Does anyone remember Color Me Badd?
f. Who? I think I'm too young for that question

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
1) Men are genetically superior to women in a few key areas, such as killing spiders, taking out the trash and filling the car with gas. It's your job, get used to it.

2) It's okay to love your boots. "In love with your boots" is a semantics issue which could get you into trouble.....

3) nope.

Rod

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
1. "I don't like to fill my car up with gas" is the excuse my wife uses. I don't like mowing the lawn, but she never does it. :think:

B. I've never loved a pair of boots, so no comment. :ohmy:

5. From allmusic.com - No I don't remember them.

This vocal quartet formed as high school students in Oklahoma City before relocating to New York. They proved adept at both churning dance tunes and sincere ballads. Signing to Giant Records, they broke through in 1991 with their performance of "I Wanna Sex You Up" on the soundtrack of New Jack City. Released as a single, the song topped the R&B charts, went Top Five pop, and enjoyed double-platinum sales. They followed it with the gold-selling "I Adore Mi Amor," which hit #1 on both the pop and R&B charts. The singles set the stage for the first Color Me Badd album, C.M.B., which sold over three million copies and spawned the gold-selling number one pop hit "All 4 Love" as well as the Top 20 singles "Thinkin' Back" and "Slow Motion." Color Me Badd's next single was another movie soundtrack song, "Forever Love" from Mo' Money, their sixth consecutive single to reach the Top 20. They finished 1992 second only to Boyz II Men as the top pop singles act of the year. After slating fans' thirst for a new album with the remix collection Young, Gifted and Badd - The Remixes, the group issued their second album of new material, Time and Chance, in November 1993. It featured two Top 20 pop singles, the title track (which also made the R&B Top Ten) and "Choose," and went gold, but that was a commercial disappointment after the enormous success of the first album. Now & Forever (1996) gave Color Me Badd a final Top 20 pop single in "The Earth, the Sun, the Rain," but it barely registered in the charts. The group switched to Sony for a final album, Awakening, but its commercial failure led them to disband.

Mar 16, 2007
the answer to number 1 is, they want men to do it for them. why because your a guy, equal rights. Just like women wanted to be treated as 100% complete equals, but expect you to pay on the first date because your a man. Thats sexist right there, what ever happend to equal rights? and by the way i am all for men and women being treated as equals, but i think in some cases they want to have thier cake and eat it too. :nod:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Sawblade said:
. . . I don't like mowing the lawn, but she never does it.
I haven't mowed the lawn since we bought a house. She will fill the tank on the mower as long as I have some gas laying around. And I usually do since we do enjoy quite a bit of motorized recreation.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom