oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Figure it's time I finally came clean and admitted my attraction to GWB's for my choice of footwear. It's been a long time coming but the time is just finally right for me to get that off my chest.

And also what do you think the odds are the next time Dave borrows someones laptop that he remembers to logoff? :laugh:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
It was so early I didn't want to wake the boys so I altered the plan to stop by before leaving. The trip home was fine, long but fine. We got in at just short of 1 AM.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
oldguy said:
I take it you made it home in one piece still surprised you are awake this early

Missed you by 5 minutes Sunday I was aaaahhhhh indisposed when I heard noise in your room by the time I finished up you were gone.

you DID remember to flush, right?

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
oldguy said:
Ok I admit to the GWB thing but Chili's GWB with the fake white fur trim and the fishnet stockings are a bit overstated for my tastes

As long as he's wearing the pink thong to go with I don't see anything wrong with that. :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
What happened to our bench warming get together?? Hope u enjoyed your stay in St. Louis. MikeB and Paddy didn't make it. They were iced in back home.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
gnarly we headed out for an early supper Friday night that took a fair bit longer than expected. Dave forgot his cell with your number in his truck so by the time we got back to the hotel everyone just seemed to get settled in after a long day of travel and such. Sorry we missed you guys.

Top Bottom