TOYOTA

Mar 2, 2004
I Own A 1999 Honda Cr250 And I Am Going To Be Replacing The Rear Tire But, I Am Not Sure What Type To Get. I Ride Trail Systems In Michigan And I Am Not Sure If I Should Get A Soft Compound Or A Intermmediate. Does Someone Know What The Differences Are And If There Is A Big Wear Difference And Any Tire Recommendations Would Be Appreciated? Thanks!!!

trsrdr

~SPONSOR~
Jul 12, 2001
The Michelin rear S-12 is soft, but will last quite a while and provide excellent traction. Pair it with a M-12 front and they really stick. IMO.

darringer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 2, 2001
I have the S12 on my 99 cr also. Wears like iron and traction is superb. I prefer the S12 front also.

B

biglou

How do you type like that?! :eek:
It would take me 10 mins. per sentence to capitalize the first letter of each word! :joke:

(just funnin' ya)

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
biglou said:
How do you type like that?! :eek:

That is typed at 4:15 AM with out any lights on in the room :eek:

I roll out at 3:45, make coffee, excercise for 30 minutes, then hit DRN. Don't like to turn the lights on till after I have coffee and gather my senses. :clue:

Sometimes I log on a little later and see some horribly mis-spelled posts :laugh:

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
I saw something in dirtrider this month about the 752 coming back, some kinda race replica or something. That was a great tire. :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom