High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Yes, the long lost sheep has wandered back to the barn! How many remember Troy Maxel (TMaxel). The winner of the "Wurst Speler" award at the first SpodeFest in Atlanta (97).

Anyway, I talked to him today and he said that he had recently joined. Feel free to pick on him at any opportunity, he's not the sensitive type.

But beware...those kids of his are getting too big to mess with, anymore. See, TMax used to sell his kids off. They would then escape from the unsuspecting buyers and return home. If unable to escape, the would usually be returned within a few days once the buyer found out what they had *really* gotten. But the kids are too big for that, now. Now they threaten to go home with people and get money not to.

TMax, still got that parking meter installed in your driveway?

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Hey I remember him from TNT, I was a wee lad when we met but he helped me out with some jetting on the 80 I think. Welcome TMax!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Welcome!

If Gomer is talking smack of you then that is all the reason I need to say, "Hey, What Up?" :) :)

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Allriiight! I was wondering what happened to that guy! He was one of the coolest guys I met at Spodefest '98, a great family for sure! We had fun battling on the Village Creek track, and he let me ride his YT250 at the Flying P.

Last I heard he bought a quad? Aack!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I don't know if he sold the YT, but he did buy a Banshee. I think the kids must have read the Load Limits to him from the MX tires and he figured he needed 4 to distribute the weight!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD :scream:

Property values will plummet, but the YT market should mysteriously stabilize :confused:

Welcome aboard Troy.

TMax

Nov 4, 2002
Gentlemen! Nice to be here...

Sorry it took so long to answer back.

Solo, I remember you! I was glad I could help you and glad you are still riding! On a 2002 YZ 125... Racing?

CAM! My long lost son... How is life treating you ya crazy Canadian? Yes, I sold the Great YT. I bought a Banshee that I am now selling. I want to get myself another bike.

Rich, you still screwing with people's jetting and fuel mixtures? (he he) Hey, you da man!

Gomer... Finally made it out of the mental ward again, huh? I have a six year old that knows his address and phone number. $50 and he is yours! <LOL>

Tom and Ty now sell me off! For those of you that were at the SpodeFests and remember... My... "Little Boys"...

Tom is 13, 6 foot and weighs about 200 lbs. Ty is just a tad taller than Tom and weighs about 180 to 190. See Cam, you are from our family! :-)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Tyler's over 6'?!? Isn't he 11 or 12?

I guess some good things did come out of you building your house on that cheap, abandoned toxic waste site.

For everyone else, I'm not kidding...Troy is so cheap that he named all of his kids with the same initials so he could just pass down his sweaters to them. Has Tanner been asking for me?

Are you still gainfully employed (or is Sherri "working nights"?)

TMax

Nov 4, 2002
Tyler is over 6'... Yep, his 13th birthday was just last week.

Hey, we even grow our own tators now! They come out of the ground already mashed!

The TSM initials are so we can all use the same bath towel each day... Jeesh Gomer. Like I would let my kids wear my sweaters.

Yah, Tanner still cries every night going to sleep thinking of you. Poor kid... You are a little behind on your support payments... Remember, pay up or you get all three of them!

Still working... Er, uh... Yep, still collecting a check. Sherry is working nights and weekends. Hey, I have told her, if she wants me to put in my $100 per week I make, she better keep those three jobs of hers!

TMax

Top Bottom