truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Depends. I plan on racing a HS on the 25th but if I don't race Shelby MX on Saturday night I may do it. However, if I were to say for sure right now the answer would be no.

Ivan

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I think I can make either day.....just let me know for sure if it is Saturday or Sunday.

Not quite ready to race the new ride yet. Seems to have some minor jetting issues and I haven't figured the suspension out yet. I didn't have these problems the first day but as usual...I changed the springs and redesigned tha airbox so this could be contributing to my problems.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
There is almost no chance of having the YZ for this weekend, but I might bring the CR out for testing of the new carb.

(We're not going to the soccer tournament after all, so I might be able to come up and play.)

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Great. I'm game for either day. I would kind of prefer Saturday I think but doesn't matter too much. I should have my new gear so I can look like a real poser now! :confused:

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Hey guys, I have to cancel the ride this weekend. My wife has to work. Maybe I'll sneak up there with Rachel without the bike and just hangout some. Let me know what you are doing.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Hi all! ... I'm back... 5 days in Myrtle, sun fun and ooh la la :yeehaw: ... so, when is the next Top Gun race? I won't be able to make it this weekend either but the next two weekends look good! anyone up for MX-58? or how's about Jacksonville MX Park? I'm open to ideas, they just always seem to be in someone elses back yard. :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Well, since most of the bikes are down and it's going to be HOT this weekend, we're heading to the beach (or the mountains...Lori hasn't decided).

I'll try to talk Lori into a northeast excursion one of the following weekends!

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Well, considering all of this....and the fact that I think I got my bike figured out....I may just race Saturday after all. Ivan, what are you and wrench doing about Shelby??

Dave,

I'll look into those two thangs and let you know about next weekend.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom