whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Get well James, heard you left one heck of an impression @ TNT, ... get it ... impression ... man this is a tough crowd. :| Ok, so remember, tip your wait staff, and drive responsible. :silly:

Hope to see you'se guys in January sometime. Enjoy your families and the holidays. God bless all of you.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I'll see ya tonight Dave... 6:30pm.

I'll hopefully see Gomer Saturday... we are celebrating with family Saturday night for Christmas Eve but my sister-in-law graduates today (I forgot) and we may have a party for her Saturday.

Ivan

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Thanks Dave. I seem to have a problem when it comes to mud.

My MRI is 4:00 pm on Christmas eve, so I expect they'll put me in, press the button, and let me cook til I stink up the office party (that's when they'll remember I'm there).

Luckily, the followup is on Jan 2nd, so hopefully the doctor will be over his hangover by then.

Have a good one all!!!

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Doggone it James, don't know why you went and got hurt. Who will I chase around the woods track now? Hope you get well soon...just how bad is the shoulder anyway?

Hey Gome, yeah we did move. 2 weeks ago. We've closed on our old house and all seems pretty well. I'd like to BBQ some ribs at some point and have you and the clan over. Stop in anytime, go down Rame Rd., turn left into Lansdowne, go to bottom of hill, turn right into Lexington Pointe dr., turn left onto Western Pointe and we are in house 105.

I will try to get out there Saturday. If If we get any rain between now and then, I'll wait for another day. Probably Jan 1st.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
A little bit of rain/mud won't hurt ya, ya weenie! :p

Want to ride up there with me?

(Psst...Dave! It would've worked with a drum roll!)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom