TNT Friday Nov 29 - Dec 1....any body riding?

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I am planning to get down there on at least one of these days. I am pretty sure Mike T, Dave, Gomer, Ivan, and the evil CRF Ks from Huntersville are out (now that I think about it, everybody is on a CRF but me it seems). Linus, what are you doing?

Anybody else? Let me know.

Happy Thanksgiving!

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Yeah, I want to ride. Friday is out though. I think either Saturday or Sunday I can be ready though. Is your brother gonna come?

mliebal

Nov 12, 2001
James, Linus,
How have you been?
Mike Liebal here, I ride the KTM 300, occasionaly. Like, the last time I rode was with you guys a month ago.
Looks like I might make it down there on Saturday. Hope you guys are in.
Do you know how the trails are? Hopefully not too muddy.

Mike "joiningthecrowdsridingafterthangsgiving" Liebal

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Hey Mike! Haven't been on the trails in a while but we can check them out. Alittle mud might make them fun.

Linus, let's do Saturday since Mike will be there and that will give me all day Sunday to recover.

Anybody have a preferred parking area. Figure we could try and park close this time.

mliebal

Nov 12, 2001
Anywhere there will be great, just glad to get to go!
How about by the pavilian by the big scary track?

Happy T-Day Everyone!

Mike

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Happy Thanksgiving!

Saturday it is then at the pavilian by the big track. Glad to have you join us Mike! I'm gonna need a witness for the spankin that I give James. :moon:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
OMG, now he wants people to watch!!! (I'm just glad it's you and not me, James!)

I'm heading to Bambalamba to ride Saturday...y'all have fun!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
If any of you NC/SC/GA guys want to ride on Alabama's best track, just follow Gomer. He's so slow you won't have any trouble keeping up.

Look for the Funmover with the big prosthetic bumpers. It'll probably have some pink fur on it too.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I think Ivan and I are still coming down on the 6th. Hopefully Gomer won't hurt the rest of you so there will be somebody to ride with next weekend.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Well I have to admit, Linus looked so quick on the Woods Track that I never challneged him. Chose to hide on the trails and stay on the big track where it was safe.

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
LOL! Yeah Right! I continued my trend of riding horribly in the woods at TNT yesterday. I don't know why I can zip through relatively fast at Sumter but at TNT it's like I don't know how to ride a motorcycle. :o Maybe TNT doesn't have enough whoops throughout the trails. ;)

Those last few sessions on the woods track I was feeling pretty good. For those who haven't been, they've taken the whoops section out of the intermediate track and added a small double right out of the turn. Good fun.

I think I'm gonna take a few weeks of riding off. I got some other family commitments leading into the holidays.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom