James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Looks like Gomer, me, and some guy named slacker at present.

Anybody else wanna bake in the sun with us?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The weather forecast has some rain possible Friday and Saturday with highs only in the low 80s for Saturday. That will be perfect! I might even stay longer if it's going to get some rain and be that cool!

Oh yea, also coming is Monster (Travis...fast guy) and maybe the McMenagrath clan of fast kids and even faster father. I haven't heard back from Slacker, though.

I'm also going to get Tommy on a 50 for the first time ever!! He started riding his bicycle without training wheels, so he is ready!

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Oh yea, also coming is Monster (Travis...fast guy) and maybe the McMenagrath clan of fast kids and even faster father. I haven't heard back from Slacker, though.

Dang. Now I want to play. But I've committed myself to this season :(

Slap Travis in the head for me as he flies by you and try to see if you can keep with McMenagrath for more than one corner this time :)

If you see Slacker tell him I'm still waiting on the ftp addy and pwd for TNT so I can make some changes. His e-mail addy doesn't work anymore.

Have fun guys. The track will be PERFECT with a little morning rain and 80 degree weather. I hope Shelby benefits as well.

Ivan

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I'm also going to get Tommy on a 50 for the first time ever!! He started riding his bicycle without training wheels, so he is ready!

Does this mean you won't be unloading the PowerWheels jeep???!?!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom