TNT Memorial Day Weekend (5/25 - 5/27)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I plan on being there all 3 days. Who else?

I'll be helping some, but I'll be able to putt around the track a few times, too.

_SOLO_ ... I should have my bike ready by then so you can ride it, too.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
The boss/wife has just given me permission to ride early on Saturday. :)

Gomer and Ivan, will you two be riding on Sat or working at the track? Riding I hope.

Last edited:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Part of working is riding :)

Seriously, part of what we will be doing is riding the track making sure there are no unsafe riders, people aren't cutting the track and helping anyone who goes down or just needs assistance in any way.

I may also take a few laps on the trails to make sure they are clean.

Also when we take one of our many breaks we will be yelling at people not wearing a helmet or being pit heros. It is so much fun when we can drop the hammer on the "law breakers" :)

Ivan

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Definitly Monday, maybe Saturay and/or Sunday. I would like to make it all three days but it's still a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive from charlotte.

sharp7277

Mar 12, 2002
Gomer, me and my son will be there that Sunday. Hope to see you there. Ill be the only one with the all black CR 500 and my son on a 97' RM 80. Hope to see you there!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Jer...I'm definitely there Saturday and Sunday, but I'm not sure about Monday. I'll give you a call when I figure it out.

I'll be on the lookout for a black CR500. If you see a round man cowering under a tailgate when you start that thing, you'll know it's me.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom